February Daily Weather #3- Spring is around the corner!

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Everyone is welcome to share their weather or share their thoughts.

We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/950419/

Good Morning! We had a slow rainy weekend. Our temps started dropping yesterday afternoon. I enjoyed it, but others complained LOL!

49.3 °F
Fog
Windchill: 50 °F
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 45 °F
Wind: 3.8 mph
Wind Gust: 5.0 mph
Pressure: 30.06 in (Steady)
Visibility: 0.2 miles
Elevation: 18 ft

Now
Through 6 am...patchy dense fog will continue over portions of the area. Locally dense fog has been rep0rted near Brunswick and Jacksonville with visibilities at or below a half mile. Motorists should drive with extreme caution and allow additional travel time. Use low beams...reduce driving speed...and allow for plenty of room between you and other cars.

Today
Mostly sunny. Breezy. Patchy fog in the morning. High 63. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.

Starting off with Sally's sunrise :)

Thumbnail by MySharona
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

30° (Wind Chill 25°)
Looks like a few flurries are moving in.
Low 40's today... Low 50's tomorrow.

Ric

(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Sharon. Are you feeling better?

Pepper, did you get more pics of the conservatory? I'd love to see more.

Ric and all who've been hit by ice and wind, it's too scary for me to think about what you folks have gone through this past month. But, you soldier on and make the best of things.

Isis feels better but she still isn't happy with us and me, in particular. I'm the one who has get the pills in her and clean her backside. LOL

34°F with 46º for the high. Rain this afternoon and tonight. Snow possible tomorrow.
Feels like: 27°F

Barometer: 29.9 in ↓
Dewpoint: 16°
Humidity: 43%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: 0 in
Precip last 24 hrs: 0 in
Wind: 8 mph SE
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
UV Index: 3 Low

Darrell was going through some things at his mom's last night and found some pics he thought were lost.

My man. 1980-something.

(Zone 7a)

Nice picture I didn't attach.

Here he is.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Darrell is very handsome, Celia. :-)

We got a lot of rain this weekend, which was wonderful. Of course it also means that all of the weeds we pulled last week are back, with their friends and family. Ugh.

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 10:53am CST (19 min ago)
Temperature 58 °F 14 °C
Dew Point 39 °F 4 °C
Humidity 51%
Pressure 30.34 in 1027.3 mb
Wind Speed 9 MPH 8 kts
Wind Dir E 80°
Ceiling 8000 ft 2438 m
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Current Conditions Mostly Cloudy
6 hour min temperature ending 5:53am CST : 53.1°F / 11.7°C

Today Partly cloudy in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs around 60. East winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

We got 1.36 inches of rain overnight and it is still raining. February is usually the month with the most rain.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 8:51 AM PST on February 16, 2009
47 °F
Light Drizzle
Windchill: 43 °F
Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 43 °F
Wind: 9 mph from the South
Wind Gust: 20 mph
Pressure: 29.81 in (Rising)
Visibility: 9.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 1000 ft
Overcast 2500 ft
(Above Ground Level)

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Adina, smiling over the red moon. At least it's not ominous for very long.

Rusty, you're very good at working on the house!

Kwanjin, I think I see those three pounds :o)

Pepper, a scratch and dent.

Ric, ROTFL!! Transylvania!

Marsue, thanks. I've learned to grab the camera and run out if I see an interesting sky. Oh Friday, you have to find better things to eat! YUCK!

Sharon, I'm honored! Stay safe in the fog! And hold on to your hat in those winds!

Kwanjin, it's hard to be the bad guy. What a handsome guy!!

Marylyn, at least you got rain. It will be dry all too soon and you'll be dragging out the hoses.

Kelli, it must be looking good around there with all the rain.

Did I mention my green thumb? or, Any one want tip cuttings?

Thumbnail by billyporter
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

It started out cold this morning, warmed up pretty good and now is getting cold again. Sunny all day with little to no wind.

Been out shopping all day again. Had to get more clothes for my neice and our favorite used clothes store was having a half off sale of everything and cargo largo, my fav scratch and dent store, had a huge sale going on too. Got tons of clothes for my neice for $2 each.

Another pic of the conservatory. I hope this isn't the same one I did last time. LOL

Thumbnail by pepper23

Ric – Did you get any more flurries?
Celia – Yes, much better Thanks! I missed the part about Isis. What happened? Nice pic of Darrell! He reminds of a young Andy Garcia.
Marylyn – Yep it’s time to get the kneepads out and start weeding LOL!
Kelli – Congrats on more rain!
Sally – LOL I’d love a couple of tip cuttings – that’s one handsome bloom you’ve got going!

51.8 °F
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 37 °F
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Pressure: 30.21 in(Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Patchy frost after midnight. Low 38. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thumbnail by MySharona

pepper - I love a good sale! nice picture!

There were so many sales going on today. We hit 4 places and are plum worn out. LOL

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Pepper, I wish I was with you today! Nothing beats sales! The conservatory is nice. I wish I could have that room in my house.

Sharon, too late, he flew the coop :o) s Soooo cute!

Pepper, worn out! You're practically a teenager!

I forgot to say it hit 36*, was hardly a breeze and sunny. Now it's Dyson dark and I need to close shades.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It's been in the thirty's all day, feels like 10º with the stupid wind. It's from the south, always a cold wind this time of the year.
We were in Mankato today. They let them all loose! I've never seen so many lousy drivers at one time. Must have been a lot of people with the day off because of the holiday.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Celia: what a handsome young sailor!
Sally: LOL--cuttings indeed!
Pepper: nothing makes one tired like a hard day of shopping--LOL!! It's a "good tired", though. Pretty picture.
Sharon: poor pups--what a hard life!!

Cooler today but sun was shining. I spent quite a bit of time outdoors with Friday--wrapped up in my coat and muffler. He's so spoiled that he won't stay outside without me. I can chain him to a stake but all he does is sit at the end of the chain and yelp until I go outside with him. Today I took a stool outside and plopped it down where the yard wasn't shaded by the house and I sat in the sunshine and read a magazine while Friday played with a small plastic flower pot. As long as I am out there with him, he is content to play with one of his toys. He loves being outdoors but only if I am out there with him.

High today in low 50's, mildly windy with abundant sunshine. 35ºF for a low tonight with clouds moving in and 30% chance of rain tomorrow. Now get this--on Wednesday it is supposed to be 69º and then on Thursday, back down to mid-40's for a high. Talk about yo-yo weather!!!

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

21°F this evening after a partly sunny day with a high of 32°F. We've received an inch or 2 of snow the past couple of days but it should be gone by Wed as the temps rise into the mid- 30's. Then we're expecting another week of highs in the 20's. The big windstorm that blew through last week downed a lot of trees and caused other damage. I always lose a few trees in my woods when we have a big wind so I was surprised to find no damage this time. I have enough wood from the big cherry that blew down last fall to keep my fire ring burning for years.

Billy.............I've never tried grow-lights on our cats. Do you use Miracle Grow or some other fertilizer as well?

Kelli.........Looks like you're getting quite a storm out there. Plenty of rain and heavy snows in the mountains.

Adina..........I love those big orange/red full moons. They always look gigantic coming up over the horizon.

Joey..........Here's the photo of Casey you asked for. He's doing what he does best. Chewing on whatever he can get his hands on. He's getting his first tooth.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

I didn't know you could force Pussy Willows indoors...Thanks BP! LOL!

Celia believe me our place was barely grazed by the storms.
Just a few streets over they were really pounded.
Weeks w/o power... massive property damage.
Strange how widespread the damage was and we were spared.
Only two downed limbs after a Hurricane and an Ice storm...
power only out for 7 hours... in the early Fall.... I can live w/ that.
I was more an inconvenience and scare for us.

Kelli I've been reading about that storm hammering the west coast.
7' of snow in some spots.
I got caught in one of those decades back.
GREAT skiing!
IF you were one of those trapped at the resort! LOL!

Ric

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

We had a beautiful two day stretch of weather. Above freezing and sunny. Melted the 1-1/2 inch of snow off the garage roof one day and dried it off yesterday, in time for my son to paste down loose shingles and replace the ones blown off in the windstorm. Everything is good and tight for the moment. LOL

Sunshine again today and temps above freezing, still chilly with the wind. My hubby and I went bargain hunting today and I found a breadmaking machine with instruction book that looked like it was never used for $10.00. And I can take it back if it doesn't work. Now I need to find some recipes as my DH is salivating over homemade bread. (Doesn't take much to keep him happy) I will find things to do until spring comes.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

se_eds I have dozens of bread books and hundreds of recipes.
I collect ethic and regional baking lore.
What kind of bread does he crave?

Ric

Bernie – LOL! Come to Florida, notoriously we have the worst drivers from all over the world!
Mau – Talk about a hard life! Friday is as spoiled as our pups. If Pea wants something she makes this tiny whiny sound – errr err errrrrrrrrr!
E_B – Glad you didn’t have any tree damage this year. Casey is so cute. He is concentrating very hard on the teether! Look at those gorgeous blue eyes : )
Se_eds – I would be as big as a house if I had a bread maker LOL! $10-what a great deal! My sister used to make awesome onion bread. I’ll try to find that recipe for you.

41.2 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Windchill: 41 °F
Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 32 °F
Pressure: 30.27 in (Steady)
Visibility: 4.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 100 ft
(Above Ground Level)

Patchy fog in the morning...otherwise increasing high clouds. High 59. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

whatcha doooin? Pea's freckles are becoming more prominent. Obedience Training begins April 14th at Petco. This is a class for Chi's only. I found out they are the only breed that recognize their own breed. The woman who does the training says it's like a little party.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

EB: Casey is SOOOO cute!!! Now you will have to start giving us a "Casey fix" every so often, like Joey does with JW! Get lots of neck sugars for me! LOL When my grandchildren were younger I would give them "fast kisses" all over their face and neck. They would squal with delight and invariably respond with "Do it again!" LOL In fact, one of my 14 yr. old "granddaughters" (actually my best friend's granddaughter, but like my own) still asks me to give her "fast kisses". :o))

Ric: glad you missed the worst of those storms!

Se_eds: $10.00 --what a bargain! Like Sharon, I would be as big as a house if I had a breadmaker--I can make a meal off fresh, hot bread any day of the week!

Sharon: Cute freckles on Pea! Do you think I could disguise Friday as a chihuahua--he needs obedience lessons, too! LOL

Overcast with 70% chance of rain this morning, tapering off this afternoon. It was raining earlier but has stopped for now. High today in low 50's.
Today Showers
High 52°F
Precip 50%
Wind: S 11 mph
Max. Humidity: 70%
UV Index: 2 Low
Sunrise: 6:51 AM CT
Avg. High: 56°F
Record High: 78°F (1986)
Tonight: Isolated T-Storms
Overnight Low 49°F
Precip 30%
Wind: SSW 12 mph
Max. Humidity: 85%
Sunset: 5:53 PM CT
Avg. Low: 32°F
Record Low: 13°F (1980

Yesterday's sunrise

Thumbnail by marsue
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

One stretch of road we were on yesterday, has a 45MPH speed limit. For over a mile 2 cars were setting the pace at barely 20MPH. They managed to make every red light too.
I know on a regular day they would not have been there!
I saw people making U -Turns all over the place. They are the same ones that will bit** about cops stopping them or trying to blame accidents on something other than their stupidity!

23º going for high 30's today. Sunny.

We are going to sheetrock the living room in the flip house today. It had 1950's paneling on the walls. Owners tried painting it, but it didn't work. Going to look brand new now.

I added to my web site. Go look. www.berniescabinets.com

Have a Great Day!
Bernie

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Bernie: all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW! You do beautiful work. I like Audrianna's kitchen the best, though! :o) )

Bernie - LOL! I always get stuck behind a tourist doing 20 in the 30-45 areas! Usually always a few minutes late for work during Spring and Summer.

Mau I forgot to add - beautiful sunrise!

This message was edited Feb 17, 2009 9:21 AM

(Zone 7a)

I'm behind. Again. But, not by much. I'll catch up later, except...

Sharon, Isis has an infection in her backside. Her blood work came in yesterday and she doesn't appear to have anything bad. No heartworm, diabetes, etc... She does, however, have elevated protein in her urine and an elevated white blood count. Her Dr. is investigating why.

33°F with 38º for the high. It snowed and will snow again tomorrow. Just enough to make everything white. It's melting.
Feels like: 29°F

Barometer: 29.8 in
Dewpoint: 30°
Humidity: 89%
Visibility: 3 miles
Precip in last hr: 0.08 in
Precip last 24 hrs: 0.01 in
Wind: 5 mph ESE
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM

Monty thinks Isis is funny!

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Wow, Monty!LOL
Ric, I have no fear because of Transilvania, it's just a story!LOL Actually, it was a sci-fi episode when the red mood meant something was wrong with the sun and the Earth was destroyed...grrrr!
E_B, what a beautiful face ! Congratulations for the first tooth!
Sharon, cute pics! Pea is going to the training lessons, wow!
Pepper, wonderful conservatory!
Mau, beuatiful sunrise!
It's been snowing again and freezing this morning. Sunny at noon.
Buck says Hi!
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

First snow on my conifer trees!

Thumbnail by adinamiti

A branch.

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Cloudy, 50 and windy again.

Another conservatory pic. This is a shot of the voodoo lily before it opened. I was there last week and it was open but I didn't manage to go in there to smell it. Forgot my camera too so couldn't take a pic of it. Heard it wasn't too bad as long as you didn't stick you nose in it. LOL

Thumbnail by pepper23
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Spring is officially here - the Texas Mountain Laurels are blooming. Some years the Mexican Plum blooms first, but this year the plum is just starting to bud. I'd take a photo, but our camera was dropped and it has gone to digital heaven. Our "year in review" DVD could be really short next year! LOL I'll see if I have a good photo from last year...

We have company coming tonight, so if you see me on DG, shoo me off. I'm supposed to be cleaning the house. ;-)

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 2:53pm CST (6 min ago)
Temperature 72 °F 22 °C
Dew Point 66 °F 19 °C
Humidity 81%
Pressure 29.94 in 1013.8 mb
Wind Speed 17 MPH 15 kts
Wind Dir SSE 160°
Ceiling 2400 ft 732 m
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Heat Index 76 °F 24 °C
Current Conditions Cloudy
Remarks Trace precipitation last hour.
6 hour min temperature ending 11:53am CST : 59.0°F / 15.0°C
3 hour precipitation ending 2:53pm CST : Trace
This afternoon Cloudy with areas of drizzle and isolated showers. Warmer. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Tonight Mostly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Thumbnail by Marylyn_TX

Mau – We’ll get a Chihuahua Halloween costume for Friday. No one will know the difference!
Bernie – Your cabinets are beautiful!
Celia- Tell Monty it’s not nice to laugh at his sister. His yawn rivals Sylvesters LOL!
Adina –Awwww Buck is adorable! Such a sweet face
Pepper – I’ll take your word on the scent of the voodoo lily LOL!
Marylyn – Have fun tonight! The Tex Mtn Laurel is so pretty!

55.4 °F
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 34 °F
Wind: 0.0 mphfrom the SE
Pressure: 30.21 in(Falling)
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 1000 ft
Scattered Clouds 15000 ft
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft
(Above Ground Level)

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Low 45. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Boo is having a bad hair day. Look at the center of her back :)

Thumbnail by MySharona
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Very overcast & 38º. Weather liars were right on, forecast sun all day. Sun came out at sunrise, clouds moved in 3 minutes later, no sun all day.
Do they have to many instruments ?
Old times did better with the things like "Red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in morning sailors warning."
Whirlwinds in the fields meant dry weather. That always holds true.
Full moon in late September or early October, look for freezing temperatures over night.

We stopped & put doors on this little pantry today. This is Rustic Alder with Provincial stain. The glass is called "Glue Chip".

Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Monty, it's not nice to make fun of your siblings--especially when they are sick!!

Adina: Buck is so handsome! and the snow on the conifer branches is pretty, too!

Pepper: I'm not too sure about that voodoo lily but the other flowers are very pretty!

Okay, Marylyn, I'm shooing you off----LOL!! Pretty laurels.

It's been a dreary, drizzly day but I managed to make it to the beauty shop to get my hair cut. I always feel as if I have lost 5 pounds whenever I get my hair cut--wish losing weight was really that easy!!! LOL

Currently a light mist is falling and 40+ ºF on my backporch. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 60's or low 70's!! Go figure this crazy weather!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Lovely shots Adina!
How to you know the Transylvania stories aren't just real?
Maybe they just want to make you 'think' they're fiction to lure you in.......
I'd keep raising the garlic! lol!
Give Buck a biscuit for me and tell him Hi! back!

Bernie the web site is getting better and better!
There are a few dead picture links this evening though.
Teething pains... aren't they fun.
Top notch work!
I love the client shots... GREAT advertising!

Rainy here and temps are going up.
We should be in the upper 40's by morning.

Ric

This message was edited Feb 19, 2009 8:14 PM

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

12 degrees here on the back porch. Where is spring? It did get up into the mid 30's and beautiful sunshine. Supposed to get snow tonight - just enough to glaze the roads for the AM commute for working people.

MySharona, thanks for the recipe. The bread machine made a 'funky loaf'. (Not your recipe) I always used to make bread by hand and buy flour in 50 lb sacks. Course I had to feed 10 people - with the helpers, and they were not fat. LOL I will try using it as a mixer and bake the loaf in the oven, and give the remnants of todays experiment to the birds.

We have a local Sr. Citizens place so I can make it for the fun of it, try my various recipes, and it will not go to waste. I would rather smell it baking than eat it.

(Zone 7a)

It snowed off and on all day but none is in evidence now. It is now 34º and Dyson Dark.

I'm in agreement with Ric, bernie. Your website is great.

Monty appologized to Isis.

We stopped at Darrell's mom's house last night and went through more things. One of his brothers was there and he brought his dog. Say "Hello" to Max.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

We got 1.8 inches of rain yesterday and almost 0.3 inches today. We've got more rain in the past two weeks than in the whole 2006/2007 season.

Dyson dark now.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 8:51 PM PST on February 17, 2009
50 °F
Overcast
Windchill: 50 °F
Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 42 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 30.17 in (Rising)
Clouds: Few 2500 ft
Overcast 3700 ft
(Above Ground Level)

random picture from the archives - Johnstown, PA

Thumbnail by Kelli

Bernie – I like that cabinet esp the glass
Mau – LOL I know how you feel about the haircut. I’m thinking about going shorter this summer.
Se_eds – You’re welcome! You’ll really like that bread. My mom used to make all bread homemade. We loved it and were slim too! That is probably one of the best scents on the planet for me. I would have a hard time not eating the whole loaf by myself LOL! With my thyroid problem I’ve had to learn to cut back (not out) on the carbs. My system stores carbs as fat. I enjoy a good splurge now and then. I feel a lot better since I’ve added lots more fruit and veggies to my diet.
Celia – Did Isis turn Monty into a d-o-g? LOL! Just kidding! Hi Monty- I mean Max!
Kelli – Neat pic!

55.9 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 41 °F
Wind Gust: 4.4 mph
Pressure: 30.06 in (Falling)
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 10000 ft
(Above Ground Level)

Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM EST this evening...

Today
Mostly cloudy and windy. High 70. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph.

Another cool down begins tomorrow. As you can tell I'm enjoying the cooler weather! Prissy and Sweet Pea playing tug-of-war.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Se_eds: I not only like to smell fresh bread baking but I also enjoy the eating part! LOL
Celia: nice Max!
Kelli: congrats on the rain! Neat picture of Johnstown, PA.
Sharon: at least Prissy knows how to play with Pea--she could gobble her up in one bite! LOL

It was 60ºF on my back porch at 5:30 a.m. today and talk about humidity!---the covered area of the porch was completely wet even though all the rain moved through late last night. Today the local weather guys/gals have predicted a high around 70ºF even though the Weather Channel says 65º. The temp will be back down tomorrow by about 20+ degrees!! Currently 63ºF and plenty of sunshine. :o))

Something from last season

edited to add: scratch that 63ºF--I just went outside to sweep off the back porch and it is already 70ºF out there! LOL

This message was edited Feb 18, 2009 8:43 AM

Thumbnail by marsue
Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

36* and almost Dyson Dim at 10:45 am. It spit a bit of rain last night and this morn, but It doesn't look like we got much. It might rain and it might snow. I might care.

Early, LOL. Never thought of fertilizer :o) Casey is so serious and so adorable!

Sharon, interesting about the chi's recognizing their own breed. I think a pit bull might too.

Marsue, gorgeous sunrise!!

Kwanjin, amazing how big a cat's mouth is!

Hi Buck! You're a handsome guy! Adina, I'll look at your snow because ours is gone!

Pepper, I had a dead mouse plant. Eeewwww, they'll take your breath away! It sure had a neat umbrella of leaves before it bloomed tho.

Sharon, giggling over Boo's bed hair!

Bernie, agreed on the weather liars! What a lovely cabinet!

Seeds, I had a bread machine and gave it to Goodwill. I think handmade taste better.

Hello Max! You're a cutie!

Wow Kelli! I'll bet you have puddles now :o)

Prissy and Pea play so well together. It's so cute!

Marsue, beautiful! I can't wait for daylilies!

Sorry I didn't hit everyone. I've got to catch up, get off and clean house myself. We get the Grandkids tomorrow, for two days. See you after!

(Zone 7a)

LOL Sharon!

34°F with 43º for the high and clearing clouds. Maybe we'll see the sun today.
Feels like: 28°F

Barometer: 30.2 in ↑
Dewpoint: 28°
Humidity: 79%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: 0 in
Precip last 24 hrs: 0.2 in
Wind: 7 mph SSE
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM

Thumbnail by kwanjin