Amazon Kindle

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Hope this is in the right forum; since it is pretty much a "computer" thing, sorta. LOL

I read a blurb in the paper today that Amazon has upgraded the Kindle. 1/3 of an inch thick, which is half what the original is. 16 shades of grey in the viewing screen vs. 4 on the old. And, the best part..........can hold 1500 books vs. 200 on the original. I'm thinking there's gonna be one in my future. :>) Sposed to be about 230,000 titles so far to download. I'm sure there will be many more. Sony has a "Reader" too. I looked at it, but wasn't particularily impressed. Kindle sounds much better.

Does anyone have a Kindle and do you like it or not? Might eliminate some of this "paper clutter" with all the books I accumulate.

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!