Happy Valentines!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

I just wanted to wish all you dear people on TZG a happy St. Valentines day. I have been missing all of you while I have been up to my eyebrows in various projects, and I am just now catching up with all that has been going on....

Aloha to all,

Jenn

mulege, Mexico

Thankk you, Jenn.

Same to you.

I don't hink they are very big on Ventine's Day here but I got Tony a power drill. I didn't tell him it was a Valentine.

katie

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Valentines Day!! I got up early and went to a recovery store and got some really great deals on clothes and bunch other items including plant stands.

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello, my dear friends, and a wonderfully happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

My hubby is on call today (as he had been for almost all holidays... I need to keep our anniversary quiet from the admin personnel, so he'll be home for that one, LOL). He's got me 2 bare-root roses yesterday, I need to figure out what to do with them! My Daddy is packing his suitcases, he'll be going home tomorrow morning. He is terribly missed by my sister, his grandson and son-in-law. I will miss him the second he leaves out of my sight at the airport gates!

I too was quite cought up in many things, and posted only too briefly... I will remedy this soon! Until then, a flower for the tropical Valentines!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb
london England, United Kingdom

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Chocolates to share, enjoy!

Thumbnail by terriculture
Chapel Hill, NC

Happy Valentine's Day Mom! Please tell Granny Happy Birthday for tomorrow.... My tan is quickly fading... Love you XOXOXO Laurie

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, sent this from another thread but just now found this one. This Valentine definitely did not compare with 2008. Not likely anything can. Thank you, Jen, for memories that can't be compared.

Love you and yours a lot. You, too, Laurie.

Christi aka Princess Kilikina

(only place in the world I can be a Princess)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.