Seeds for Postage

Orlando, FL

I have been clearing out my vines and flowers so will have a lot of seeds. I have plenty of Confederate rose and found a good many of the seeds from my yellow Alamanda vines . So if you want some let me know for postage. also the Dwarf Poniancia . Fran

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

How fast does a yellow Alamanda grow? I might be interested but it won't make it through the winter here. Grow like a MG something like that??

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Fran, I would love some of your yellow allamanda seeds. Is there any seeds you would like to have. I have some fresh queen sago palm seeds, it costs about $2.50 to send five of them. They also take a long time to sprout(6 monts to a year). André

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Hello I am sending you
a e-mail regarding you confederate rose
bush.

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Would love to try the allamanda, What is the poniancia? Thanks

Philippe

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Philippe,

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/86481/

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

I would love to try your confederate rose if I could.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Hey Smegtone did you leave the sago seeds half exposed in shade???

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Oh wow, I would love to try them both then if that is ok. How much postage do i need to send you?

Philippe

Chesapeake, VA

Hi. I don't need the Confederate rose ( I have several already), but I would like the Allamanda and the dwarf Poniancia. About how much postage would that be? 2-3 stamps?

Chesapeake, VA

I didn't find Poniancia in the Plant files. Is it Dwarf Poinciana? Please d-mail me back.

This message was edited Feb 11, 2009 11:03 PM

This message was edited Feb 11, 2009 11:03 PM

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

I'd be interested in all the kind of seeds.............how much postage should I send?

Roermond, Netherlands

I'd love to get some Alamanda seeds.
But I live in the Netherlands is did a problem?
I've several seeds to trade.

An.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi, I'd love to try the allamanda seeds and confederate rose. How much postage should I send?

Orlando, FL

I am going to send this to all of you. I only had a few alamana seeds the other pod disappeared so i had maybe 12 seedsa and i have already had several request for them so better knock that one off. I got some cassia seeds now froma neighbor. a few see if i can get more. they are yellow blooms and its a shrub. The ones of you that want them can send 1.15 and i will send them and if its more you can pay the postage due. I will send whatever i have some from last yr. namely some mexican sunflower seed but have some new green one maybe not ready yet. Fran

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm interested in some of your confederate rose and dward poinciana seeds. Look at my list and see if there is anything you need or want or let me know how much postage to send.

Thanks,
Susan

Orlando, FL

Hello to the ones wanting alamanda seeds.
I have 29 seeds and I will send two to each of you wanting them. It is better to use cuttings. I could probably get a few cuttings off the one in the oak tree if you want to try the cuttings but like I said before they won't root except when its hot.
that is may, thru the fall here. I have plenty of Confederate rose seed and Mexican Sunflower tree seed. These get up to 18 ft tall so you need a lot of room or cut them back often. I have other type of seed I got from my sister mainly rebecca Goldstrum and blackeyed susans. I have plenty of the Dwarf Ponciana. If you want these seeds send probably 1.15 and if its more you can pay the postage due. the confederate rose is small seeds and can be mailed in a regular envelope but the poniancia is big seeds. The sunflower seed are small. I think i have a candle tree seeds somewhere also. small.
Susan. I will trade for some of your Gayfeather , sunflower Joker and I could get you some of the chinese Tallow seeds also as we hve one but not any seed but there are others in the neighborhood . Oh, the seed I thought were alamanda are really giant palm seeds not sure the variety they have the longest frans maybe 12 ft long and will not grow anywhere but tropical climate or inside and yes i have seen someone with them growing in the middle of the house . Fran

Orlando, FL

I also forgot to tell you all that the alamanda grows fast and after a yr or two the vines are really big at the ground level as big as your thumb. they like hot weather and not a lot of water. They are tropical .Fran

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

Do u have any of your seeds left..Thanks Porsha

Can you spare any more yellow alamanda vine?

Orlando, FL

I can send alamanda cuttings to whoever wants them for the postage and will include the confederate Rose seed and
some Mexican sunflower seeds. Its better to start the alaman da vines from cuttings. Also have the poniancia seed. I am sorry I dont have any space in my yard for more flowers so it will have to be for postage and I dont know how much postage to ask for so if you send the stamps i will return what I dont need for shipping . Fran

OK, I'm new to this as well, What is the address to send to?

Flippin, AR(Zone 7a)

I would like some of the cutings and seeds, if you still have some to spare. How much postage do I need to send?

Orlando, FL

Garfieldkae,
I dnt know how much it cost for the seed to be shipped. or the cuttings. As I said before you can send postage and i will ship and then return what I dont need but then again I dont know how much it will weight. they can be short cutting or long . I also have some Tibeachiina that I can send cuttings of . Mary

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.