Flylady - Like or dislike?

Ruidoso, NM(Zone 6a)

I'm in the middle on this one. I like a lot, but I dislike a lot..... maybe it's that I'm too far gone to get the hang of it... LOL

Now, I HAVE learned some things, BUT I haven't progressed at all past a few things and doing some of the things she teaches some of the time. I'm just always so far behind. I know you're suppose to start over every day, which does help me deal with being so far behind, but then I NEVER catch up. I thought eventually I'd get the hang of it. I hate to admit it, but after 5+ years, I still am a flybaby... like basically an infant.

I guess Flylady isn't to be blame, though! It's me for not following it! It seems I try, but I never get there... I have six in this family, though, and it feels like I'm the only one trying to fly....

Blessings,
Angela

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!