Removed camera software (did I lose pics?)

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Gulp. I mean, "Howdy Folks!" :>)

We recently got a new camera, Sony, so I got rid of the Kodak transfer software. Unfortunately, Kodak had their own folders (Favorite pics, Collections, etc) and since I removed the software I can't find where my pics went. I thought I would get a warning if I were deleting pictures; the impression I got was that I was removing the "transfer software".

Does anyone have any idea where these pictures would've gone to? (Some were saved over the years to My Documents/Alex Pics (for example) and those are still there but others were just maintained in the Kodak stuff/folders.

Have I really messed up this time? Any way to do a search for "all jpegs" or will that find them?

Anxiously a'waiting with worm in mouth (baited breath). (I know, I know, spelling is incorrect but the feeling is the same!)

Shoe

This thread has 41 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!