Have some Burpee Sprouting Seeds

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I have some sprouting seeds from Burpee from my mailman. I won't use them and would love to trade for some nice annuals.

They are:

Broccoli sprouts
Mung bean sprouts
Zesty Mix~ alfalfa, radish, curly cress

I have enough to do some for postage too.

hi ronnie
i would love to get some sprouting seed...broccoli and zesty mix enough to do a couple of salads
lmk
pam

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi luvsgrtdanes,
I'm interested in some broccoli sprouts and mung bean sprouts, too. I'll d-mail you tonite or tomorrow with a list of annuals that I have for you to peruse, since I am at work right now and don't have access to them! I know I have plenty of moonflower vines, but can't remember the others.

Tonya

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Pam, I'll pop some in the mail in the morning.

Tonya I will put yours aside, I'm sure we will work out a deal!!

Thanks! DH will be happy, too. He's into sprouts and sure doesn't mind me trading away flowers!
Tonya

Orlando, FL

I would love some of any of them if you have some left. What kinds of annuals are you interested in? I have a good number of seeds I can share. LMK

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Moofiepoo, I still have plenty left. I love dahlias, unusual colored zinnias, petunias, impatiens, sunflowers,....

Ok Ronnie, I have pavonia rock rose, Jewels of Opar, Salvia coccinea 'Lady in Red', Salvia Greggii 'Wild Thing', purple hyacinth bean, white hyacinth bean, rocket larkspur (older seed), winecups, yellow hibiscus, texas bluebonnets and texas maroon bluebonnets,Grandpa Otts MG, celosia argenta spicata 'Purple Flamingo', catnip, candylilies, giant sunflowers, babies breath, red poppies, white cypress vine, rudbeckia fulgida, gaillardia aristata, pink hibiscus (militaris), mirabilis longiflora, gaillardia mixes, white datura, blue datura, coral canna. I know not all of these are annuals, just thought I'd list them anyway.

I'd love as many of the broccoli and mung seeds that you haven't promised to others and that you think is a fair trade for what I send you.

I was right, DH is thrilled!

Tonya

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Tonya I would love to have some of your celosia argenta spicata 'Purple Flamingo' and coral canna for the broccoli sprouts and mung bean sprouts and I'll send along the mix if you can use that one too. Dmail me your mailing info and I will send you mine. I will mail them ASAP.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.