Swap for Daylilies or ????

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Have these shirts that I ordered from Avon but still haven't worn. Would love to trade for some daylilies that I don't have. I can wait for the spring for you to ship-I can ship now if you have good feedback or have been around for awhile at Dave's.
These shirts are all new size medium
Let me know what you have-

Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Have 2 other shirts to post pictures of but have been trying to 'post a reply' and I can't get it to work. Will try again later--

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Okay here goes..

Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

had to type a message to get it to work lol

Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

One Red and One Blue

Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Don't know why the arms look so long-they are really not abnormally long! LOL

Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

What named daylilies are you looking for?

Betty

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Pretty much any I don't have. I really like the larger ones, spiders and ufos. Whatcha got???

Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

I don't have any spiders or ufo's. I am not sure what I have left. Won't know until spring when they come back up. I left DH for a year and he weed wacked the daylily bed while I was gone. Should know in a month or so. I had lots of named daylilies and I am pretty sure they will come back. I also traded a lot of them at the Louisiana round up because I was in an apartment. I do have records of where everything was.

Betty

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Betty-hope your daylilies make it. What did you whack off of hubbies?? Just holler at me when they come up--thanx-Janie

Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

Jani they should be fine. He wacked them after the first freeze. You are right I wanted to wack his thing off of him LOL I will let you know soon.

Betty

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.