Spring Round-Please Suggest Some Dates

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Need to get a feel for when folks will be available

BB

Broxton, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi Bronx Boy, I will be in the Atlanta area on April 11th for the plant sale that takes place in Gainesville. It's hard for me to get up that way very often but I sure did enjoy meeting all of you at Donna's last spring. Keep me posted, I would like to attend if at all possible. Sharon

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

BB,
The 11th is right at end of Springbreak. We might not be home then. Other than that I'm pretty available in April, I would think. What dates were you thinking of yourself?
Coby

I was thinking 4/25 or 5/2

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

OK that should be no problem for me then. Let's see what "the Others" say! How are you guys doing btw?

We are doing good. We are getting ready for a big year at market. Adding hens to our operation this year and our drip system is almost finished.

Have already started spring veggie seedlings.

BB

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Looks like it IS going to be a big year then! Hens ? as in chickens, right? I am sure they will be a lot healthier than what one buys at store or even Farmers Markets. They are way too big to be healthy here in US - we are so worried about that. You might have one customer already.
Tulip (...and what's with this cold???)

4/25 or 5/2 - both of these dates are excellent for me. Early May I may might mean I have Mom with me.

BBoy, I'm jealous of hens. I want hens. My cats do too :)

Lilburn, GA(Zone 7b)

Can I join this year? No problem on a date...I work on Saturdays so I just will just need to request the day off.

Any plans on where it will be?

thanks all
carole

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi BB, 4/25 or 5/2, either is fine with me. LMK what I can do to help. Have you decided on what kind of hens you're getting yet? Becky

Comer, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd like to be included in this also.I can't speak for my fil Mike but I'm pretty sure he'd be open for it too. We made it to one in Jonesboro year before last and really want to make the next one.

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

BB, There's a roundup in Ashville NC that some of the NE GA people attend on 5/2, so maybe 4/25 would be best for yours. Just a thought. Becky

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

so far, I'm flexible.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi all, 4/25 or 5/2 sound good to me.
Thanks BB for planning to do this.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

BB, I wanna come!! I'll need a break by the end of April!

Dahlonega, GA

i hope it's last of April , I'd like to be there too! Digger

Looks like 4/25 is the winner. I will post a seperate thread

BB

Fingers crossed ...

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

OK. Link us up when you have the new thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.