CLOSED: Looking for a Source for Abutilon Species Seeds

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a source for Abutilon species seeds. I've been wanting to try several of the species for a while now, but am not having much luck finding them from anyone other than B & T World Seeds. I don't have any problems at all with B & T - just looking to find a quicker source. I'm going to order the Abutilon vitifolium from JL Hudson, but if anyone knows of any other sources that would be immensely appreciated.

~Amanda

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

I have a few Abutilon seeds left. Poblem is I got these from someone who only knew the colors (red and abricot), not which species. So you might not be interested in these.
Jonna

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I have not ordered from themnor have i looked them up here but they have several. http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Current/page1.html

gieten, Netherlands

i have for you abutilon vitifolium 'veronica'
also abutilon theoprastii
abutilon white color name unknown

so you have not buy these seeds

the germinate al very easy in a few weeks
if you want them sent me a d mail

marjolein

hi amanda
i might have some older abutilon seeds..i did not care for the species kind and went with the hybrid bella
dmail me if interested
pam

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Plant delights is a very good nursery.

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I think I still might like to give them a try, Jonna, thank you. If I have anything that you’re looking for just let me know and even if not, I’m seeing some more varieties that you’re offering on the marketplace that I’m going to have to try.

Thank you very much for sending the link, Robin, and Corey for letting me know that you’ve had good experiences with Plant Delights. It looks like they’re selling plants rather than seed but I can tell I’m going to have to spend a good long while looking through their site – it looks as if they have quite the collection of varieties.

That would be fantastic, Marjolein, thank you so much – I’m sending a d-mail your way now. And thank you also, Pam, I have already sent you a d-mail. Thanks again

I don’t know why I didn’t check when I placed an order with them last week, but it looks as though Chiltern Seeds offers several species and varieties from the Abutilon genus in the case that anyone else is looking for them – but it sounds like I’ll have plenty to keep me busy for now.

Thanks so much for the replies!

~Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.