Rangpur Lime

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

Does anyone know where I can purchase or trade for a Rangpur Lime? I almost had one, but the company said they are out.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/96333/

Saint Petersburg, FL

Did you try Just Fruits and Exotics?

Their website doesn't say out of stock, and I've had good luck ordering from them.

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for info. I checked and they DO have the rangpur limes. I will call them tomorrow. They are about a 3.5 hour drive from me one way. So I think it may be better to ship.
This is great! Thanks,
Pam

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

Yeah! They had one 3-gallon tree left. I have it ordered and it will be shipped next week. I am so happy to be getting this little tree.
A co-worker here brought in what looked like some oranges to share. I thanked her for a couple of oranges I picked up and she said "There not oranges, they're lemons." I said "No way. Jo, anyone can see these are oranges. Stop messing with me." She insisted they were lemons, and that she was not joking. "Try one and you will see."
So I did, and was I ever surprised! That- what looked exactly like an orange - tasted just like a lemon. So I researched and found out it was from a Rangpur Lime tree. (She had a tree and didn't know what it was)
So that is my introduction to this amazing fruit!

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

This message was edited Feb 5, 2009 1:27 PM

This message was edited Feb 5, 2009 1:28 PM

Saint Petersburg, FL

Yay! Glad they had one for you.

I got a finger lime and a quince from them earlier this year among other stuff and it was good, healthy stuff.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.