who did I promise to send chocolate cosmos?

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

I was supposed to send someone cuttings of Chocolate Cosmos many moons ago but never got round to it. thats a slap on the wrist for me!!

if it was you please send me an email direct as I can now supply you with a tuber.

Mark

Straide, Mayo, Ireland(Zone 9a)

ME ME ME , lol
Jane

West Portsmouth, OH(Zone 6a)

ME, TOO! ;)

Anderson, SC(Zone 7a)

It wasn't me or was it? Na it wasn't but I'd like some all the same if you have extras....I've got lots of seeds collected for a trade. Texas Star Hibiscus, coneflower, Lavender Sage, Moss Rose, Liatris ?????

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Hmmm I recall asking about chocolate cosmos last year, and you offered a cutting when you have it rooted. Right around when you just joined DG http://davesgarden.com/showthread/824.html .

not me , but I would like some:)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

any extras???? >=]

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Mark,
I am sure it was me wasn't it?

Tim you are the guy!!

Mark

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Oh Mark if you have any to spare i would be very grateful. Have some news to tell you, there is an old folks home near me and they sold it off for housing, but they have been refused building permission because of the bats that are around, forgot the name of the bats but they are an endangered species, so the builders have to put another scheme forward. Sheila in NW England

hi Sheila

long time no see!!

bats are getting better rights as the years progress.

Mark

hi all

I dont know If I can spare so many tubers. as soon as they die down I'll have to look and see what I can do.

Mark

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I have some cuttings to trade with europeans at first..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.