Have Little Bell Morning Glory seeds

Orlando, FL

I have several sets of seeds to share....at least 6 packs of 10 seeds each. I have not seperated them in packs yet.... might have more. These are very tiny thumbnail size lavender MG's. They are a favorite of mine each year. They have them in plant files if you would like to look...

PlantFiles: Three lobe Morning Glory, Little Bell Morning Glory
Ipomoea triloba

For some reason I cannot pick up the link and put it in here...My computer has a mind of its own ;~)

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Maybe this will help...

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/31837/

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

Moofiepoo.....
I'd like just a pack or 2..............take a look at my trade list and let me know.

mj

Orlando, FL

I am sending you a d-mail.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Those really are pretty. We have them here in the wild in Summerville, SC. For those of you in zone 8 and below, please take note that they are very invasive, like their cousins I. cordatotriloba. They are trying to eat Summerville. I've spent the last 3 years trying to get them out of my rosa multiflora hedge, by picking off all the flowers .. I've made a dent but I'm beginning to think it's a losing battle. If you catch them at the right time in the morning, you'll notice they have a very, very light scent to them.

X

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

me me pick me!!!! I love invasive LOL plz let me know what we can trade

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Moofiepoo, if I have anything that you're looking for, I'd love to give these a try.

~Amanda

Orlando, FL

Wow X....I have had these for years. They die back every winter and come back in spring. I mow down any that is not on the fence and find them easy to contain this way. I do love the tiny little things.

Joeswife and Spooky ...You have d-mail

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

me too if you still have any let me know what you are looking for as i dont have my trade list up thanks

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Here, it must have got away from someone and I think birds helped spread it around .. you see it all over Summerville.

X

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

Do you have any left? Would they bloom as an annual in my 3 month growing season?

Thanks
Sandy

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

me too, if you have any left.

Orlando, FL

Imzadi, Seedsower and JJsgarden I sent you d-mails.

X I hate when people let things go wild and take over. I am careful to keep any on either side of my fence mowed down if they move away from the fence. My neighbor never cleans up her palm seeds and I end up with baby palms all over the yard.

Orlando, FL

I have some seeds left if any one is still up for them.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

i would love to try some...........James

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

I would like to try them.If I'm not to late

Tubby

Wingate, MD(Zone 7b)

Would love to have some if any left.
Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.