SEED STORAGE whats yours look like?

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Mine was a birthday surprise from my dear hubby. I've had it for a few years now and love how roomy it is, and easy to see. I made little alphabet labels and store them that way. I keep saying Im gonna wintersow, but havent yet! Almost time to start my seeds in my garden window. Maybe I'll go thru my seed box today!
What method of storage do you all use?

Thumbnail by Theresa
Ann Arbor, MI

I was just thinking about this today....my collection has outgrown the box they are in! I'm only a second year gardener, too!!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey if you are in the "Bordines" area they have soiless seed starter mix I have to check the size it seems to be 3 cu. for half price. It is selling this month for 10.00 a bag. i used it last year it was as light as
Pro Mix. They also have seeds at half off the package price the whole month of Feb.
Happy seed growing!!
Julie

Ann Arbor, MI

Thank you!! I can shoot up to Bordine's in Brighton and check it out. I'm starting seeds inside for the first time this year.

Julie

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

I love the box that is so cute !!!

I started in a shoe box a long time ago then moved to 3 drawer table top thing then I grew out of that .. now I have one of those stand up on wheels 5 or 6 drawer cart.. hee hee the madness !! I so way have grown out of a box, each drawer is labled,, perennials, annuals, vines, herbs, veggies.. I stock up and save my own seeds so I needed the room.. plus I hit a huge seed sale last summer I got packs of seeds from 9cents to 29 cents a pack,, so needless to say I go them all .. $159.00 later or something like that later,,,,

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

and what will you be doing with all those seeds cacolos?

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

i did make list I just dont have on pc yet,, most I will use but some I might trade,, before my spree I was down on seeds so that so help my stash,,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.