I lost all my seeds

Silverado, CA(Zone 9b)

I did some moving around in my office and lost all my seeds. I live in Zone 9 - California. I have mostly shade to partial shade. I would love to start my collection up again. I have some wonderful brug cuttings - Charles Grimaldi for trade.

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

jazmine188
Head over to the Group Swaps, round robings forum. You can get in on some swaps and most folks would be happy to help you out.
What are you looking for?

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

plmk what youre looking for i could send you some for postage plmk

Silverado, CA(Zone 9b)

I love cottage garden plants but know that I dont think I can grow them in my environment. Datura's and Brugs seem to do ok. Any kind of elephant ears....tropical seems to do well. I will check out the group swaps section.

Jazz....I have some Devil's trumpet, Black Currant swirl if you want to have some for postage. I also have some Hummingbird vine...those are two I have extras of. I'm waiting for some of the seed swaps to come, I think I'll have some extra zinnias maybe some marigolds and blanket flower. I haven't been doing this for long but I know I'd be unhappy to lose my seeds.

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

They are in the envie waiting for mailman We have to get you out in the garden before it gets to HOT..
~TUBBY

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Jazz,
I would love to have cuttings of your Brugs. I have wanted buy one, but haven't yet. I have seeds that I can trade with you. If you are interested, I will send you a list of my seeds, several that came from your zone in California. I should have enough to share with you.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

If your interested in paypalling me $2.00 postage, I'd be happy to send you an envelope FULL of seeds for your environment. gardenbabe@comcast.net is the address.
Please let me know and I'll get them out in todays mail!

Thumbnail by Theresa
Silverado, CA(Zone 9b)

You are all so generous. I will dmail you individually and we can make the arrangements. I cant wait. I just purchased new potting soil - but refuse to pay for plants - its much more rewarding when you grow from seed :)

Big Hugs and Smiles

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Your package of 26 packs of seeds along with a nice surprise goes out in todays mail.
Del. Conf. # is 9101 0105 2129 7579 0086
Expect them to arrive by the end of the week, or Monday at the latest.
Happy gardening to you!

Silverado, CA(Zone 9b)

Big huge hugs and smiles - I have tears welling up with happiness. Thanks to all of your for your generous contributions. Once everything grows up and will take photos.

Sherri

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ok dmailed you back

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

Theresa---

You are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan

Sherri,
Sent your seeds out today........
mj

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.