Cassia Alata Seeds - sase/trade

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

I have a ton of these left over from Jan. 2007. Want to offer them before tossing as I have new ones ripening. I test germinated these to be sure they were viable. I believe there are 50 seeds/pkg. I am in the addy exchange for SASBE or D-mail for trade.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

aka:  candlebush

Thumbnail by LazLo
North Port, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi Jan,
I would love to try and grow some of the Cassia seeds. I'm not sure where I find your address though.
Also, I need your advice. I bought a coral plant from you back last summer. It was doing really well until we got that freeze last week. I was wondering whether you still had some in your garden and whether you think they will come back? So many of my plants look as though they have just melted ):

Have a good Sunday...Annette

Hi,
Yes I have more coral plants but I know someone in Wesley Chapel that had one that froze and it came back. Come spring, if it doesn't come back, let me know and I can send a replacement for postage. I will Dmail you with my address.

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Could it grown as annual here in zone 5b LMK Thanks
~Tubby

It is a fall bloomer, usually Sept-Dec or so. I don't think you would get enough growing season for blooms unless you can green house it.

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

I was afraid of that No greenhouse Thanks

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Just of interest why do they also call this a ringworm tree?? Ringworm is something you don't want.

http://www.rain-tree.com/guajava.htm

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

Hello! You have dmail.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Thanks Bud, that answers that.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Wow .. great link.

X

Lots of uses. I was thinking of putting some of the leaves in the food processor and adding a couple to some shampoo to see if it helps my dog's skin problem.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.