Tools, Extreme Router Table.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Somewhere I saw something about making a router table with a Corrion top. I stopped at my favorite countertop manufacturing shop. They had some remnant pieces. I picked out 3 of them. $50 total.
My son then took over & came up with this. We had a particle board, laminate top on here before. Of course everybody knows how particle board likes to warp. This is fairly easy to work with. Holes were drilled with a high speed bit. Plunge router with a carbide straight bit made the center hole. He sawed a patten from ½" plywood first.
Looks like it's going to work great. This one is 30" x 40". It is for using the panel raiser. Two more routers will be permanently set up. One for making glue joints. The other for doing the inside edges of the rails & stiles. Those tables will be 18" x 27".

Bernie, (I give away all my secrets.)

Thumbnail by CountryGardens
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!