CLOSED: Suspending all trades

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I''m will not be doing any trades for 1-2 weeks. I just got my husband out of the hospital yesterday. He had to have his left big toe amputated due to infection from complications from diabetes.

I think I've made contact with all that have requested seeds but if I haven't forgive me....it's been a rough week.

Peggy

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Ah, I am sorry to hear about your husband's problem - I will add him to my prayer list. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I can empathize. My DH has lost half his left foot to the same thing. You are both in our prayers.

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Peggy, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. He's been added to my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Peggy I am sorry to hear about your and your husband troubles this week. I hope aspeedy recovery for him and for you. It is so hard to have your partner hurting. It takes so much out of a person.
Best Wishes
Robin

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Peggy. Sorry to hear about yoru hubby. Hope that he can get his diabetes under control and not lose any more toes. Prayers beign sent for both of you. Take care and if ya need us we here.

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi Peggy, you and dh are in my prayers for a quick recovery with all needs met.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Peggy you and your hubby are in my prayers.

Thumbnail by synda
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks everyone so much.Got him home Fri. around 5:30pm. Had a rough patch that night but he's is doing so much better this morning. Not needing pain meds as often and moving a round a little with a cane.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

That is wonderful news to wake up to.Still in our prayers.

Hugs,
Synda

Chesapeake, VA

This is what love is all about - supporting your loved one as special and precious, through good times and bad.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

He had a great day yesterday. Got up and moved around more....some with a cane...some without it. Was able to get in the tub. A little more pain last night and early in the am but probably due to moving about more.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

That so good to hear . Hoep his continues as good and that the pain wil soon all be gone.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Great to hear it is getting better , I remember when my dad lost a leg the pain meant it was healing.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

well..we dodge the bullet on loosing more than just a big toe because the surgeon was sure talking about something a little more extensive since he couldn't do an MRI on him to see the veins,arteries and such.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Hub's is doing great.
Closing this thread.

Thanks everyone for your concern and well wishes.

Peggy

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

My prayers r with you and your family...Porsha

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks P....he doing just fine...except he's trying to quit smoking after 50 yrs of the habit. I'm glad I'm out of the house most of the time working in the yard or nursery and away at market.....LOL

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

That has got to be very hard on him.

Aurora, IL

Red

Thoughts and prayers are with you...

Sue

Thumbnail by tubbss5
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

unless he's smoking some where in secert....he's doing a great job on staying with it.

Chesapeake, VA

bigred, I haven't met you until now, but best wishes for a speedy recovery for your husband. Diabetes is hard to deal with!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Bright

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Peggy just saw this thread. Prayers and hugs to you both. I quit smoking years ago with help from Nigretts gum and than Big Red gum
Bless his heart, it's not easy.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

well....we know he's (thinks)sneaking the occassional smoke but he's not doing it in the house so at least he's cutting way back. He has the patches but hasn't used them in weeks....says he can't tell any differences in the urges but it sure is a waste of money for him not to be using them.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Tell your hubby to hang in there. I know how hard it is to quit.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

even sneaking an occassional smoke.he's doing great

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.