Happy birthday, Polly

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Wishing you a wonderful year and great success with your site, 'Siberian Iris Gardens'. Let us know when you get it online.

Thumbnail by pirl
Lebanon, OR

Congrats Polly.

What are you doing on this super day?

Have fun whatever you are doing as you deserve it all.

Looking forward to seeing the end of the webpage so I can browse.

D

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Shadow

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Happy Birthday, Polly!!!

I hope you're not buried under a ton of new snow, though the beardless are probably loving it.

Have a great day, whether snuggled in front of a fireplace or going out for a night on the town.

Laurie

South Hamilton, MA

How do people find out about birthdays? Anyway--"Happy birthday with love from Pooh".

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

IrisMA - birthdays are listed on our own page at the bottom. Some people prefer it not to be public but others allow us to wish them happiness.

Just click on Pollyk's name and scroll down and you'll see her birthday is today.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

♪♫♪♫ Happy Birthday Polly ♪♫♪♫

Thumbnail by mrsj
Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a great one.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you everyone.

Pirl, thank you my friend, for starting my birthday thread, greatly appreciated. Love the picture.

Dee, thank you so much. We are going out to eat, and my husband got me flowers and a new watch. I won't see my daughter and grandchildren until Sunday, but I'm sure they will have something planned, and my friends are taking me out to eat tomorrow, so a good birthday week. And the sun is shining!

Shadow, thank you. Much appreciated.

Laurie, thank you too. And thanks for all the help you've given me on my website.

Lucy, Pooh, Audrey and flowergirl1. Thank you all so much, it truly makes it a great day to have so many nice birthday greetings.

This message was edited Jan 29, 2009 8:48 PM

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Happy Birthday Polly. Hope it was a great day.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Belated birthday wishes hope it was a super day and that your visit with your daughter and grandkids is super, too.

Mittsy

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday, belatedly, Pollyk. Hope you had a lot of fun and are still savoring the memories. Too bad I didn't have a picture of a Japanese Iris to post for your birthday.

Thumbnail by pajaritomt
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks rebloomnut, it was a great day. Especially with all the warm wishes from you guys.

Thanks Mittsy, I get to see them tomorrow and Sunday both. My grandson is pre testing for his black belt in karate, so we get to see the tomorrow too.

Thank you Betty, I love all irises, those are gorgeous.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Polly, a very late but "Happy Birthday".
All my lttle plants are snuggling, and I hope surviving all this cold weather.

Elaine

Cherryvale, KS

Pajar, what is the iris in your picture?? And Happy belated Polly!!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

That is Have a Goodun by Burseen -- who likes funny names.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks NickysIris.

Thanks, Elaine. If they can survive my winter, they'll have no problem with yours. I can't wait to see the irises I begged, LOL. They were doing well going into the winter.

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Polly, Can't believe I missed your birthday! Too focused on my orchids!
Happy belated birthday, girlfriend!!!!

Thumbnail by boojum
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Beautiful orchid Booj. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.