Monday, September 10

southeast, NE

Good morning all! It looks like it will be a beautiful day. Dh hauled one of our dd's show steers to the butcher for a friend. That is the downside to showing and raising show steers; however, we actually have more customers than steers this year. We may be eating a heifer though. We had her in a friend's pasture to breed to his bull and he said she was not bred yet.

Kathy Jo - I would also be glad to contribute somehow to your daughter's class. Also, I'm not sure if she lives close to an Office Depot - they were running a special not too long ago that they donated supplies to schools. I went in and bought a bunch of office supplies and they even asked me what school I wanted to donate a percentage of my purchases to. Another suggestion is to put the "call out" on the general discussion board.

That is one thing that really bothers me about our public school system. Some schools have everything just because they are in a richer district. And those kids have parents who can afford to buy more.

Better go - lots of office work to do again today.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!