Starting to slip

New Boston, NH

Perhaps I am not alone but all the magazines come and are showing the latest plants .One that I have been very keen on this year is Coneflower Tomato Soup.So of course I think well the local nurseries won't have them so I go on line and yes GC has them available so I order and they say we will add it to your existing order in April.Then I think what else did I order ,you guessed it I had already ordered the soup.I have done the same with renting videos said that looks good brought it home and shortly after starting it realized I had seen it before.Hope it is not later than I think!

South Hamilton, MA

Lists, gk, must keep lists. Then one must remember where the list is--if I misplace them, I find others that I have misplaced. :)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Don't worry, GK......you're just like the rest of us!! LOL

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

It's scarry when the brain starts to short out. lol

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

HMMM... I think we all have tickets on the same boat. LOL.
I heard that if you forget where the keys are, that's okay, but if you forget what they are for, then that's a different story.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I rely on post it notes and certain times of the day ,on routine.
Morning routine and afternoon routine.
Have a hard time with spontaneous events.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Jan that is a good way to look at it. LOL
I agree with you JoAnne, I find that the older I get the more order and routine I want. Although I wouldn't mind breaking out of this winter rut we seem to be in still. :)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I have lists stored all over my computer, then I can never find them. I need to make a folder titled lists.

JoAnn, you've been missing, have you been ill? Feeling better?

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Yep I'm sick.Wickid cough,
Bronchitise and pneumonia. Feel krappy but check in w/ DG between naps.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Oh, that's not good JoAnn. Are you prone to bronchitis and pneumonia? I've never had either, but they say once you have one, every time you get a bad cold it goes into the bronchitis.

My mother used to get bronchitis, and the Doctor would give her some cough syrup with codeine. Do they still make that?

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Yes I have been taking it at night so I can sleep.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Feel better soon, JoAnn

South Hamilton, MA

Please get better--with my asthema colds are scarry--did get flu shot in Oct.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Hope you feel better soon, JoAnn!! Keep an eye on that pneumonia!!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.