WANTED: Rhodochiton atrosanguineum

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Hello everyone,
I would like to try this little annual vine this season. If anyone has any available for trade, please let me know! I have many different vine seeds or cuttings for trade.
Thanks!

Thumbnail by robcorreia
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Roberta... I tried sprouting this one last year.. or was it a few years ago..... but it never did sprout for me.. I can't recall just where the seeds came from.. I should give it another go round... bet there's one or two that I saved for another time ...somewhere.. If I run up on them I'll let you try one there..

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

here's a place with them.. might just order some fresher ones myself also..

http://vandusen.plantexplorers.com/product_info.php/products_id/350

at only $3.25 all I'd need is another 10 sq ft to grow them in... but that's the beauty of vines... just a few new strings and a place to loop them over... for a new trellis... you almost don't need space... just a bit of sun..

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

That's why I'm addicted to vines, lol! Thanks Gordon!

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

OH..sorry.. I tried to order ... but they are in Canada.. and want a certificate to send them in .. I tried to apply for a seed certificate a few times.. at the gov't site for such matters... but somehow i was unable to get one.. guess I'll have to try again.. any firm ideas as to how to bring it about.
Gordon

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

No problem..I got a trade! : )

Chickenville, FL(Zone 9a)

Thompson and Morgan also carries these seeds. But I think they are more expensive (you get less seeds for the $).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.