CLOSED: HAVE: Daisy Seed Packets for SASE

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I have two unopened packets of 2005 Gloriosa Daisy (Rudbeckia hirta) 'Sonora' and one unopened packet of 2005 Shasta Daisy (Chrysanthemum maximum) 'Silver Princess'. I haven't tested them for viability, but if anyone wants to give them a try just let me know and they're all yours.

~Amanda

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hello Amanda,
I'd love to have them.

Synda

Thumbnail by synda
Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello Synda,

That's wonderful - I was hoping they would find a good home. They're all yours of course. I'll set them aside for you and send them your way as soon as your envelope arrives.

Thanks,
Amanda

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

GREAT ---------^_^ I'll get it out as soon as I get to town.Do you want a bubble envy or do you think a regular would do?

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I was debating on that one...the seeds are small and they might very well be just fine in a regular envelope but I'd really like to include some extra protection for them and with three seed packets that would make for a fairly thick regular envelope so probably either a bubble or a double stamped regular envelope, whichever works better for your.

~Amanda

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Ok trying to get to town tomorrow ,Not supposed to blizzard again til tommow night.And I need groceries........BAD.

Thank Amanda,
Synda

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Amanda,
Got the SABE sent out to you today.Thank you ever so much.

Synda

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Fabulous, Synda. Thanks so much for taking them - I'll watch for your envelope.

~Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.