Snowpeak Iris New for 2009

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

If anyone wants a sneak preview of Denises new iris for 2009, just email her for the newsletter with photos at denise@snowpeakiris.com-I just got it and WOW!!!

Peachland B.C., BC(Zone 5a)

Got it and it awesome Oh what fun

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

please put the link here on DG. My elderly computer can't open it. Computer probably too full of junque from 2 months more or less off line.

inanda

Peachland B.C., BC(Zone 5a)

No link, e-mail Denise to have it sent to you

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Ah. Dee did send it to me but my computer won't open it. Guess I'll have to wait till I go visit another iris friend around here. Certainly not today. Far too cold here to use Sunday infrequent transit buses. Thank you for the info.

Cheers
inanda

Des Plaines, IL

Hi Just wanted to jump in here with a question. Does anyone know of a grower that is willing to sell Iris plants as early as Mid May? Most growers will only ship plants in early July (with good reason) but we have always sold plants at our iris show and the grower that furnished them is not shipping this year. We have our regular customers come every year to buy plants, and they are so disappointed when we have none. Do any of you know anyone who ships early? Thanks Marge

inanda-there is nothing to open-you need to send her an email to that email address-it is NOT a site hyperlink...

Marge-I would look for companies in warmer climates that may do it then...

Tomah, WI

Try Sara Knacksteadt at Daylilies By The Pond. She may be able to help you.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Oh, man! More for the list, lol!!! Thanks for the newsletter Denise.
Bev

Lebanon, OR

Ya all are welcome....

Today get a day off the computer and working on the webpage

D

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Great newsletter, Dee. It's not nice to entice us with those photos......I've made a firm resolve not to order anything this year until I get the new area finished that I got halfway done last year before the eye doctor told me not to handle dirt or dust (I didn't tell him I had been pulling weeds the previous two weeks....)

Anyway, I can foresee a Zooboomafoo and a Reckless in Denim in my future....lol

Shepherd, MT

That is my problem I can not open the file so i bookmarked the web page link

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Yum yum. Can't stand the new Snowpeak website. At least - I love it. My CC is already groaning though.

inanda

LOL-I am sure that will be a common problem this spring;)

Lebanon, OR

Well today is checking each link and doing another sidebar for the shipping infor to make it easier, clean house, and start working on the wedding bouquets...have 6 to do then the bouts for the guys.

Then will clean the craft room and finally have the king size bedspread quilt all ready to go to the machine quilters.

D

Tomah, WI

Dee, Where do you get all that energy?

Lebanon, OR

I do not require much sleep about 6-7 hours and I do sit at night and either read, watch TV or do hand work.

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.