Do I want to do this?

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

My Norton wouldn't run last night cuz it said I didn't have enough memory. I went hrough my pictures and documents and removed all them I could. Did a disk clean and then did a defrag.

While waiting for the defrag to complete its job. I clicke don file up in the top bars and on the drop down box clicked on Disk Clean up.

it said it was changes to the view of a console file are saved in your profile. Have no idea what that means.

Then I clicke don delte to see what it would say and a warnign box cam eup askign oif I wanted to this for sure and also had this written

" The files in yoru profile that store these console changes are usignthe following amount of disk space onthis computer. To permanetly delete these files click yes."

Do I want to do this to have more room on my disk space? The defragger is almost all filled with blue space of contiguous files, whatevr they are, takign up space.

How do I get rid of whatever hogging up space and get me some memory?

This thread has 60 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!