Does any one else do Dollhouses or miniatures?

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

I love dollhouses and miniatures. I have had a dollhouse for 14 years. My daughter and oldest granddaughter built one but never got it painted and decorated so I have volunteered to paint it. We haven't decided what colors just yet. Most of the wall paper has been picked out and cut to fit the interior.

My son and I built "The Allison" by Artply for my youngest granddaughter for Christmas. I painted the interior pink and white so she could just play with it until she decided how she wanted to decorate it. We bought lights for it. I had furniture left over from mine that I had saved for her. The Fisher Price Loving Family fits in it perfectly. She was so excited.

Does anyone else do dollhouses or collect or make miniatures? I would love to see your work, and hear your stories, adventures, etc. Please share!

Jeanne

This thread has 129 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!