Have: North American Native Flower Species for Trade

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I have extra seeds from a seed order I just received. They're all North American wild flower species so no cultivars on these.

I'd be interested in any other non-cultivar seeds (they don't have to be North American natives) for flowers or shrubs as well as heirloom vegetables...there's not much that I'm not interested in so just let me know if I have anything you're looking for.

The seeds I have are for:

Campanula rotundifolia

Echinacea atrorubens
Echinacea paradoxa
(also have E. pallida and E. purpurea)

Eryngium yuccifolium

Gaillardia aristata
Gaillardia pulchella

Penstemon cobaea
Penstemon grandiflorus
Penstemon hirsutus
Penstemon palmeri
Penstemon strictus
Penstemon tubaeflorus

Rudbeckia fulgida
Rudbeckia subtomentosa
Rudbeckia triloba (standard)
Rudbeckia triloba (red sport)

Viola tricolor

~Amanda

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Hi Amanda,

Would love to have seeds of the Penstemon tubaeflorus. Please have a look at my list,
there are quit a lot non cultivars on it.
Jonna

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello Jonna,

Absolutely I can send seeds for the Penstemon tubaeflorus your way and I would be very interested in seeds for the Aconitum napellus if you still have some available.

Thanks,
Amanda

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Amanda, I have left about 25 seeds of the Aconitum napellus. Is that enough for you, if not, choose another thing too. Please be aware that these seeds need to be stratified to have a high germination.

Jonna

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Jonna,

Twenty five will be wonderful, thanks for checking and for the info on the seeds. I have some Aconitum carmichelii seeds that are currently being stratified so that's not a problem at all. I'll get the Penstemon tubaeflorus seeds packed up and drop them off at the post office next time I'm in town. Thanks so much for the trade.

~Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.