CLOSED: I have cow pots for trade.

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I have 3" & 4" Cow Pots for trade. I am interested in tomato seeds, potatos (red, white,blue,yellow) Kiwi starts, Hops rhysomes, bamboo invasive & not, Lilacs (all colors), stevia plants, ground cherry, many other I would take. What do you have that grows in zone 5.

Update:
I have to wait till the end of the month to get my supply of my 4" pots in. I am would be sending (6) 4" & (10) 3" (that is what fits in the small boxes that I am using for trade. It is a $7.00 value. My zip code is 65255 so you can figure shipping cost.

Brian Rickard
Celtic Wyndes Farm

This message was edited Jan 25, 2009 5:24 PM

This message was edited Jan 25, 2009 5:27 PM

Thumbnail by celtic_wyndes_f
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I live in Florida now, but used to live in Kansas City. I have lots of tropical plants and some hardy plants. Let me see - for your zone I have nothing. I don't have any of the seeds you mention, although I do have lots of seeds. I will send postage if you wish. Dmail me, please. Thanks!

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I can send you a small box of these pots. Do not worry about the shipping. I will take any seed you have that will grow in zone 5, just label the seeds well. I like to grow plants and maybe you have a new one that I might like.

Just send me your address and I can get some out to you some time this week.

Thanks,
Brian Rickard

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Brian, I have annual vine seeds - morning glories, sensitive plant, ornamental bean seeds, such like that. I don't have any perennial seeds for zone 5 - the seeds I have would be annuals for you.

How many pots (and what size) would you be sending.

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I am would be sending (6) 4" & (10) 3" (that is what fits in the small box that I am using for trade. It is a $7.00 value.

Brownstown, IN

Hi Brian,
I would love to trade for some, Im in zone 5 and I can send you a
variety of seeds.
Please let me know,
Thank you,
Karen

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Brian I would be interest in these,
I have seeds and seeds and seeds, and I am also in zone 5, I know I have a few different Tomatoe seeds but not sure of how many each, but I can send you a bunch of seeds...

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I would be interested in your seeds, send what you can spare.
Thanks,
Brian Rickard

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Brian

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I have lilac bushes, Rose of Sharon, Lots of shade perraniels and a few part sun. Would love to try some cow pots!!! JLMK. Ronna

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I am game! What color is the Rose of Sharon? My G/F love them. Are they from seed or cuttings?

Brian Rickard
Celtic Wyndes Farm
15851 N. Barnes School Rd
Hallsville, MO 65255

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

brian
i would love to try some cow pots if possable
i have
pink mimosa seeds
blue chaste tree seeds
fuchsia color 4 oclocks
strawberry corn seeds
i might have others that i got in a trade that i cant use will have to look if interested plmk and thxs

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

p.s. walmart has some tomato seeds right now that i could buy but i would need to know what youre looking for in order to get them plmk

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

That would be great! I am open to any type of seeds or plants that can grow in Zone 5. The type of tomatos would be the slicing & salsa (ex: roma) type. I have to wait about acouple of days, I am waiting for my 4" pots to come in.

Thanks,
Brian Rickard
Celtic Wyndes Farm

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ok sounds great will go get you some tomato seeds and send with others thxs so much ,i see your addy do you need mine? plmk and thxs again and no problem on waiting on the pots thxs again

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

IHow do I see your addy. I never can see anyone except you post it in threads. Where do I look? go ahead and place it here also.

Thanks,
Brian

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Brian ,go to the home page ,click on Extras,then on that page click on DG address exchange (it's the 5th one down the page),then click one what ever the DG'ers user name starts with,then go down the list until you find the DG'er you are looking for and click on that name.

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Thanks Synda! What a DOLL! That helps out alot! Moretz I found your address.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Your very welcome,I know what it is like to try and find evrything on this site.I know I still have a ways to go.But we are all here to help each other.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi, I have the following seeds:
heirloom Italian large paste tomatoes (you can save these seeds from year to year)
heirloom Japanese pink tomato, fruits are up to 1 pound
Rutgers tomatoes
cilantro
Dark pink cleome that reseeds itself.
If your interested I would love to trade.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I have a white with pink inside for the rose of sharon. How do you root them? Just stick in water. Lilac I can not remember!!! The same with those just stick in water??? Rooting stuff or not? Questions???? Can I do that now? Ronna

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Hello Mamawk & Gardenlady123!

Mamawk, I would be interested in a trade!

Gardenlady123. I would be interested in a trade. But I think they have to be rooted or attempt to when they are not in the dormate state. DG has alot of resources on how to root them. I would be VERY interested in a trade when you get them rooted. My girlfriend LOVE Rose of Sharons. We now have a Bridal Pink color bush. My address is above in the prior post. I should have my 4" pots coming in tomarrow.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi, Let me know your particulars and I will get what you want in the mail. You can dmail me if you want with your address.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Okay then I will try. But if you get a better offer pease trade with them okay??? I do not want to hold anything up. Thanks Ronna

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

celtic_wyndes_f
your seeds went out today thxs so much for trading i hope you like what i sent and plmk if it was enough ok? thxs again

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I am closing this out for now and will reopen my trade for Cow Pots futher in the Spring. Happy planting and remember to take pics of your plants in the pots for me. Thanks everyone for your trading.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

have you gotten your seeds yet? plmk and thxs

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

YES! Thanks you. They will work perfectly. I started planting my Cool Weather Plants in the Greenhouse to day. Your tomatoes I will start soon. Again, thank you. I have sent out your pots on Friday.

Brian Rickard

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

brian
was that enough seeds for the pots,was the seeds what you could use/want? i just wanted to make sure that it was a fair trade on your end as well and thxs cant wait to use the cow pots because i might want to order me some lol thxs again

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

got my pots today thxs so much for the trade

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Your welcome. I have started planting several of the seeds from all the trades in the greenhouse. Thanks EVERYONE!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks so very much for the pots. Hope you liked the seeds as much as I like these pots!
Cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.