ACAI BERRY SCAM

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I saw an ad for Acai Berry on Oprah's website, and I figured if it is on her website she must endorse it to some degree. There was an ad for a free bottle, you just pay for the shipping and handling. So I ordered it.
A few weeks later, I got the pills, I opened them, but they were huge and I cant swallow big pills, so i put the top back on and put it in the pantry. A couple of weeks later, I got another bottle, which again I put in the pantry, without opening it, then I got a bottle of the total cleanse supposedly endorsed by Dr. Oz,, i put it in my pantry along with the acai berry bottles. Then the other night, I was going thru my bank statement, and found numerous debits that I had not authorized.
it seems on a monthly basis, I was being charged a total of 128.21, three separate transactions, one for 89.31, one for 14.95 and one for 29.95.

it appears that when you sign up for the free bottle, the fine print states that if you dont cancel within 10 days, you automatically get a montly shipment. I have no idea what the other two charges are. But they too are connected to this scam.

I tried calling the numbers beside the charges on my bank statement, it is a lost cause.

One of the numbers said, well the total cleanse was a companion product………

Moral of the story.......dont be fooled by something that looks too good to be true.

so, even if acai berry is the new wonder drug....I will never take them.

And by the way, Oprah and Dr. Oz don’t endorse these products

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!