Yeah!!! I've been away and just noticed the new forum!!!

Ashland City, TN

I have been reading all day trying to catch up and I just now noticed I was reading under the "Pottery, Clay, Ceramic forum"...not that I'm slow to catch on...lol

Here is the project I am working on now. It is the only pottery I have photos of so far. I promised my grandkids that I would add a sea dragon to my bathroom mosaics that I am doing ...soooo...the sea dragon is coming out of the mosaic waterfall that I placed behind my shower head area. His head ends right in front of the toilet!! I have the rest of his body ready to be fired but I had to put his head up to see how it all was going to work out. I am treating him just like any other ceramic tile I have laid and it is really working out well. I asked my grandsons which would be the first to use the bathroom with the lights off...they are very excited about seeing it first hand when they come home for a visit from Alaska.

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!