Pacific Coast Natives/CA

Lebanon, OR

Ok I do not have the names on any of these some I might be able to guest but thought I would share their sheer beauty with you...

I have 15 I know the names and those 15 are doing well in the garden and I will be selling 8 to wholesales this year in one gallon pots that have had since Sept in the pots.

D

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lebanon, OR

This is Escalone

Lebanon, OR

What's What

Lebanon, OR

No name

Lebanon, OR

NOID

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

I love those PC'S, I wish I could grow them here.

Lebanon, OR

NIOID

Lebanon, OR

Raffles

Lebanon, OR

Blue Moment

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

what zone are these hardy to?

Santa Ynez, CA

and Dee how hard are they to grow, compared to TB's, I am so mental over TB's didn't think of much else to grow....

Lebanon, OR

I know zone 7-9

to start them sometimes they are beast, but to me worth a gamble if you see them not to expensive

I am in zone 7a/b and grow some species, bearded, spuria, siberians, japanese.

Do not grow Louisanas because they grow too fast here.

they are so beautiful.

Lebanon, OR

They are beautiful. I love to go and see them up at Keith's place. Many of his are seedlings unnamed from Blyth and Ghio

D

I am growing some from seeds to see how they do.

What really surprised me is that I divided mine in late Sept and early Oct and put in one gallon pots for wholesale and all are growing have not lost one to date. Do not know how long before they bloom in pots

i wish i could go visit keiths place when i wanted. you are very lucky. I have never been to oregon but from the books and things i have seen it is my favorite state.

Santa Ynez, CA

yes would live to be able to go through all of your compost piles.LOL
one man's trash anothers treasure:)

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

NO KIDDING, I am right there with you makj. It would be worth every bit of the plane fare.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

They are so pretty! Probably a good think I can't grow them here or I would be in more trouble. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.