What are you working on today?

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

Hi everyone, haven't really posted on this forum yet but I've been following along and am very inspired by everyone's great stuff. I am happy to find so many other 'serious' potters around, really just glad to find some real artists quite honestly, potters or not.

Anyhow, I teach ceramics at the high school level and rarely like to work with clay at home on the weekends (mainly to give my poor hands a chance to stop cracking) but we have a three day weekend, so I felt like working!
Here's what I've been making today..it is going to be a garden sculpture barring any kiln disasters. Now that I look at the picture I see I'm not all done yet. Pardon the mess in the background, I um... left it there for size comparison lol.

What are you working on today/this week?

Susanne

Thumbnail by art_n_garden
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!