CLOSED: Oddballs to Trade

Portland, OR

Hello everyone,
I have an assortment of oddballs I'd like to trade. My "wants" list is full of some hard-to-find items, so just let me know what you have, or where to look, because I like all plants and am open to trying almost anything once, twice, or more. I love to start seeds and grow plants!

Amaranthus caudatus (Chiltern)
Basket Sweet Pea Mixed (A few left for trade) For hanging baskets
Dame's Rocket (From home)
Fescue, Sheep or Blue
Larkspur, Cloudy Skies Mixed
Marigold 'Boy 'o' Boy' Mixed (T&M Extra)
Nigella, mix (From home)
Penstemon, mix (From home)
Sedum mix (groundcovers, not tall ones)
Sweet Pea, mixed (From home, and Polish strain from friend)

These are just the start of what I have. Look through my list too. I have tons and would love to trade them away...

Happy Growing!

This message was edited Jan 19, 2009 7:15 PM

Woodbridge, VA

Hi, looked through your have list and found some seeds/bulbs I would like to get from you. I don't have any of your wants but if you would like some jack-in-the-pulpits aka cobra lilies (A. sikokianum), I will have numerous 3-4 yr old flowering adults this spring. They grow to about 8" tall with varigated leaf spread to 12". I will gladly send you 4 or 5 so you can have a nice flowering group next spring for some of your seeds/bulbs. I also have a small group of indian pinks (Spigelia marilandica) that I hope to get seeds from this summer if you like them--see my haves.. Let me know. I am looking for Camassia, Maltese Cross, Whipple Penstem, and Anise Hyssop, prefer bulbs or tubers, but seeds are fine.

Thanks,

Mailman37

Portland, OR

That sounds great! Sending you a d-mail!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.