2009 Southeastern Horticultural Society Garden Show

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

I just received an announcement of the 2009 Southeastern Horticultural Society Garden Show in Atlanta on January 28 - February 1! I just happen to be planning on being in Atlanta on opening day - maybe I can talk my daughter into going with me!! Anybody else planning to go? Samantha

Canton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for posting this! I don't have gardens or anything really right now as I live in an apartment, but I think going to this show would be so cool. I love plants and flowers and gardens so I bet I would enjoy it! I think I may go on Thursday night, I live really close to there...

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Sam.

Is this at the World Congress Center? I am thinking about going.

Elaine

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

It's at the Cobb Galleria this year which is in the Vinings/Northwest Atlanta area just outside I-285, where it crosses I-75.

I'm thinking about going Wednesday. I'll likely be going solo this year so if anyone wants to meet up it'd be great. It's always more fun when you can chat with someone about what you're seeing.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Danita, I would love to go Wednesday. When does it open? I have to be back here by 1:00 for a meeting.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

16.00 for ticket at the door, 12 for advance ticket but you have to buy by tomorrow. Starts at 10. I don't think that's enough time for me on Wednesday.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

LiliMerci,

Would another day work for you?

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Think I may go on Sunday... Work gets in the way, sometimes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.