): I really do have a new green house

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I have the heat in it and everything.LOL
After looking at it realized its higher on one side than the other. But hey it will do. 11 ft 6 ins by 11 ft 6 inces.

((((hugs))))

Lavina

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

Good for you. I have had my first gh up since Nov. It has worked perfectly. It's heated also and boy have we needed it recently. All my plants are flowering and doing well. How did I get by without it all these years?

Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

Lavina, still waiting for a picture....we wanna see! ;-)

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I e-mailed them to someone here and they never posted them. That was in November. My computer has since crashed and I will have to try to down load them again.
I don't think they are gonna post them .It was such a let down that they didn't but they were busy .

Lavina

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

Is there a reason that you can't post them, yourself?

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Yelp I can't get my software to work right so it will let me move the pictures. I use3d to post pictures all the time. Then I changed programs and took my old program off. Then I moved to the outter limits . and I have a satalite service that will not let me post anything. And here at work I can't down load the pictures .

Lavina

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

What software are you using? Perhaps we can help. =)

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Kodak easy share

Lavina

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

I don't have any Kodak hardware, so I don't have that software. That being said, to post pictures here, you don't need any special software. Simply using your browser should suffice.

Can you describe what you're doing to try and post the pics, here? You should simply have to click the "Browse" button in the Image field below, and browse to the picture you want to post. Are you not able to find the pictures on your hard drive? I know that my camera gives pictures a generic name, and turning on a thumbnail view will help in locating the picture I'm searching for. To do so, after you click the "Browse" button below, a Windows Browse window will open. The upper right icon is for the "View menu". The default, I believe, is to display the files in a "List" view. If you click the icon, and select "Thumbnails", it may help you in locating the picture to upload. If you already know all of this, my apologies. It's difficult to know someone's level of computer experience from a few text posts. =)

If the above is not the problem (and therefore not part of the solution), are you getting an error message when you try and attach a picture? If so, can you write down exactly what the error message says, and relay that information here, please?

HTH,
Eggs

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I go below to browse under bottom of the message and click then go to my picture and click on tag line. They used to load right up so its not how I,m doing it. It just want load.
I also have vista windows and think its got problems.

Lavina

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

And, you can attach photos to emails, no problem?

What browser are you using (Internet Explorer? Firefox? Other?) Have you tried using a different web browser?

Have you done all of the Windows Updates available for Vista?

Back to the Kodak Easy Share for a moment (and this is a long-shot, for I'm convinced that the problem isn't with the Kodak software, rather something with Vista)... When you installed that software, did you install it to the default location that it wanted to use? For instance, it may have wanted to be installed to:

C:\Program FilesKodak

or something to that effect.

If this is the case, you may want to uninstall it, reboot, and then reinstall it, changing the installation path to something different (perhaps simply: C:\Kodak). There's a known issue with Vista regarding programs being installed to the "Program Files" folder.

I've also looked online for similar problems such as yours, with Vista, and there seem to be a lot of people having the same issue.

HTH,
Eggs

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

FYI Lavina - you can get a really good desktop PC from Dell that comes loaded with Windows XP instead of Vista. No problems at all with XP.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

LavinaMae if you dmail me I will give you an email address to send the pictures of your greenhouse to. I will load them up here for you.
Robin

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

fiddle I just got a new computer from Dell. I told them I wanted windows and after all the problems and hassle I decided to keep the _______ thing. I got it thru my company discount also. Bummer I need to talk to just one more foreigner. Even called the corporate headquarters. AHHHHHHH.
I still think they need to send me the windows downgrade and not charge me for it and installing it.

Lavina

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Lavina,
I have the windows vista and it took me a little longer to figure it out but it will work. I would be glad to help you. Just let me know.
Robin

Eunice, MO(Zone 5b)

I had no end of trouble with kodak easy share when it comes to using the pics online. I started using picasa instead. Easy share is one of the best digital cameras I have used. It has more options than most and any moron can get good pics with it. After all I have lol. I despise the software.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

I have Kodak easy share too, but use Picasa for my photos. Love it.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Where do I get Picasa?

Lavina

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

http://picasa.google.com/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.