Joe Ghio's 2009 Intros - a Hint that Spring is Soon

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi everyone!
You know spring is not too far off once the 2009 Intros start to surface. If you are interested here is a link to Joe Ghio's new intros for this year. And if you missed last years (and other years those links are on this site too)

If you are interested here is a link to Joe Ghio's new intros for this year. and if you missed last years (and other years - those links are on this site too)

http://montereybayiris.org/gallery/ghio09.shtml

~ Margie

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Do you have a favorite as you look at these new Ghio intros?

Personally I think my favorite would be Edifice. I like that pink beard on that one.

South Hamilton, MA

I liked the red bearded white--didn't note the name. Afraid that most of his plants are tender here, not Romantic Evening or its children. He acquires fantastic colors.

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh thank you! thank you! i love ghio irises and always forget where to find them online. I get his catalog every year though. Love it! I would have to get edifice, latte, star appeal, helpless romantic, round of applause, wedding night, and fixation. Ok so that was almost all of them but who cares. I love the bubble ruffles.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Love the Latte

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

How do you order his iris?

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

he has a catalog. Cant remember but its 2 or $3 for it. Send to 1201 bay st., santa cruz, ca 9060-4710. You can email him to get the price for this years catalog. bayview@mail.usa.com

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Thank You

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.