Sharing old stuff .... Enesco angel salt & pepper shakers

Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

Hello everyone! I'm so glad found this section of the site!
I wanted to share with you some of my recent finds. I have many things I am looking for information on. I love all of these things and have no intent of getting rid of anything and I'm really not concerned if anything is of great value or not, just thought the history of these old things would be interesting. Maybe I can learn something. I have only been into antiques and vintages for a little over a year, but I have a TON of stuff. lol I just love the way old stuff looks.

These are Enesco salt and pepper shakers my wonderful MIL recently gave me while cleaning out here garage. Whoo-hoo! She said they were her mothers when she was a baby. She doesn't know how old they are, but I just love them with the sweet little faces.

*Please forgive me for making so many posts!

This message was edited Jan 13, 2009 1:46 PM

Thumbnail by 2racingboys
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!