While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.

CAN YOU R ELATE???

LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH A LOT

Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

What did you say your name was? What forum is this?

Yes...that is wonderful and describes it perfectly. I look at it that 'my harddrive is over loaded with input randomly stored and I need to defrag my mind'. I'm clear as a bell on 30 years ago! I did read a study where it was found that older people had trouble retaining information when there is another noise/music whatever going on during the process. By "older" I assume anyone over 3 years old!!!

Thanks Shari!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Perfectly describes me. Especially the 4 paragraph. I put things in a *safe place* and never see them again. I tend to put milk in the cabinet with the glasses and cereal in the fridge. I'm hopeless. LOL!!

Keaau, HI

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way you will be a mile away, and you will have their shoes!

If you give a man a fish, you will feed him for a day. If you teach him to fish, he will spend the day in a boat drinking beer!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

LOL! You guys crack me up!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes, sure can RELATE! haha!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Your welcome, Carol. Now remind me what you thanked me for...

My kids have the most fun on "Little Christmas"...they search the house for all the presents I got and forgot where I put. Then its "this is obviously for me...not! It must be for Grannie...yadda yadda"

However! Oldtimers is a great excuse for forgetting things you DON'T WANT to remember as well! "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I forgot about that tupperware party...my mind is just going to heck I tell ya." Tee hee hee...

Yokwe,
S...um...well, you know.

West Bay, Cayman Islands(Zone 11)

thanks for that Shari...

I met someone that knows you from the atoll.... he is back on the mainland.... will private message you tomorrow after I make the plate deal with him.....knows both you and JB....don't let this keep you awake tonight....talk to you soon...

funny how people in foreign countries know each other thru simple desires....

for those that don't know.... a fellow license plate collector in Australia put me in touch with another collector in the USA that has a Kwaj atoll, stickered, mint , current license plate.... now, where did I put the wallet with US Dollars in it???

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

There goes the economy...down the gurgler when the last existing fortune in the world is split with a fellow license plate addict... SWELL. HAHAHA What a unique item...wow.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

John, Howdy!!! So glad you found a connection! It won't keep me awake, but I am very curious who this person is. The one plate we found for you was being "mailed" to our friend, but he left island before he got it to us. We went to his workplace to see if anyone would check his "mail" (inter island communications), but people kept saying that it never showed up. Maybe it did and someone else got their hands on it! Hope he is not charging you a ton...

I look forward to hearing from you!

Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

You ought to find out his name...could be it WAS forwarded to him..remember the Post Office gets wierd..and he is your friend!! With the plate.... wouldn't that be cool.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Yeah...you're right! John...wait till you tell me who it is before you dish out a lot of cash!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.