Clematis heraleifolia " Cassandra"

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Does anybody happen to grow this one that has a pic that I could see. I have some seeds to sprout and just kinda wondered about it. Thanks

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Starlight..you can always check COTW (Clematis on the Web) for pics and info..remember...growing clematis from seeds won't ensure that they will look true to form... like the mother...Jeanne
http://www.clematis.hull.ac.uk/new-clemdetail.cfm?dbkey=968

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Jeanne thank you very much. : ) I didn't know such a site existed.

Oh it sure is pretty. I'm excited. I hope at least one or two of the seeds come true. They came from Germany, all I can do is hope.

If you hadn't shown me a pic and I just saw that bloom, would never have thought it was a Clematis at all. LOL It sure is differnt looking.

I don't have alot but got enough of these to share a few seeds with you since ya found out about them for me. If you'd like a couple dmail me your addy.

Thanks again, sure do appreciate it.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Starlight..how very sweet of you to offer to share your seeds with me..But my garden was a test garden last year for some heracleifolia and they didn't like my warm climate...I wish you luck and hope you'll share pics once they bloom...I am sure you'll love them and shan't be disappointed...Jeanne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.