Looking for Stevia seeds or plants

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

I am very interested in Stevia seeds or preferably plants/cuttings. Does anyone have any available right now? I have a variety of seeds that are not listed yet and some common plants that I could send in exchange. If you have some stevia, please let me know what you might be interested in for trade.
Thanks!

Tonya

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

There are a few people offering them in plant files.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/316/

D-mail them.

X

Thanks X, I have d-mailed one and haven't gotten a response. It's funny that in the past when I d-mailed several at the same time, I got multiple replies. I hate to d-mail someone then tell them "nevermind" so I thought I'd try this first. May have to go that route though and hope no one gets their feelings hurt if someone replies to me before them.

Tonya

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

When I look in plant files to find people who are offering what I want, I always look at their trade lists to see if they have anything else I might be interested in or if they list anything I have they might want. That way I'm not dependent on just one thing.

X

I had looked to see what they were wanting, but didn't think about asking for more than one thing, duh! That makes a lot of sense! I'll go back and check the list again today.

Trenton(close to), TX(Zone 8a)

I checked with a nursery in Sherman Texas about stevia and they will have plants available in the last of March for $2.39 a plant. Call your local plant store.

Thanks Wildcat, I may need to go that route.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.