Need help finding a unique vase

Elmwood Park, NJ

Hello,

You guys seem to know a lot about flowers and how to arrange them, and I was wondering if you can help me. I was on vacation in Bar Harbor, Maine this summer and saw this adorable vase in one of the stores. Unfortunately I did not buy it, and now I was thinking of getting it for my boyfriends mother for her birthday and I can't find it anywhere. I tried calling the store where I found it and all the shops in Bar Harbor are closed for the winter until May.

The vase was round and flat, and inside it have about 20 needles sticking up. The way it works is you put water in the vase, and put the flower stems onto the needles and they stand upright.

I'm not sure if my explanation is clear, but if anyone knows what I am talking about please let me know where I can find them or at least what they are called.

Thank you sooooo much,
Smiley 85

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!