Heidi Chronicles: Mark My Word, There Will Be Trouble!

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Trouble, the very bad, bad raccoon boy, that is!

This is the ongoing story of Heidi and friends, raccoons who frequent my backyard wildlife buffet.

The prior thread: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/939657/
The 1st thread, the one that started it all: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/603944

Below is a picture of Trouble, Heidi's son from the 06 litter, grown now and a very huge fella but occasionally still acting more than a little immature.

Thumbnail by DreamOfSpring
Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Well, that is Trouble, Folks. Doesn't he just look like a grizzly bear?

Tonight he was a bad, bad boy. I went out at the appointed time of 9:30PM and as predicted they were all pretty much waiting for me. One lone kit came down alone for a short while but was quickly followed by all of the others, Heidi included. Eventually, there were 8 raccoons in the yard. (Sharran, I counted them for you.)

Before most of them arrived, I had called Trouble over and offered to let him eat from the bucket, something I know he likes to do. When I set the bucket at my feet and in front of him, he sniffed it and looked up at me as if to be sure he had gotten the signal correct. I motioned to the bucket and said, "It's ok" and with that he gently turned it over and climbed in to eat.

So by the time the majority of the ladies arrived he was clearly not very hungry. Still, he did not seem to know what to do with himself. As I watched him going around the area antagonizing everyone - except Heidi who let him know right away that she was not going for any of his BS, I began to think how he reminded me of young boys who want to interact with the girls but don't know how, so they end up being nusances, pulling girls' hair and such instead of being nice.

There was Heidi, 6 young ladies, and Trouble. Each of the ladies picked a spot and set about the serious matter of eating. Trouble, on the other hand, having already filled up from the bucket, spent the entire time wandering about from one lady to the next aggravating them. All you could hear was that rapid fire, rattlesnake like 'click click click, clack, clack, clack' sound they made with head out straight, low, and parallel the ground as one lady after another told him to buzz off - but he didn't listen.

Ursula was also there. Every now and then as he got around to bothering her, Ursula would let out a sharp, ear piercing squeek like 2 pieces of metal rubbed briskly against one another. That did not deter him either as he continued his attempts at annoying everyone.

Ursula is not particularly welcome in the group, but she had managed to find a handful or two of dog food that I had tossed over to one side away from the others. She was over there minding her own business eating in the edge of the brush when Trouble went stomping his big carcass over there. All the clicking, rattling, and squeaking not withstanding, he barged right on in and took over the spot driving her away. He never growls or bites or anything like that, mind you. He just barges his big self in and takes stuff. Finally, Ursula walked away to look for food elsewhere. I was more than a little sorry to see him take her food because I did not have anymore food with me, and with the others shunning her as they do, that was really the perfect spot for her.

No sooner had poor Ursula gone over to the bank to search for tid bits, when Trouble gave up the spot he had just taken from her to go back to the pool and hop in with another kit - who also did not appreciate his company and who also tried all manner of clicking and rattling to no avail. A few minutes later, another kit found the food over there in the spot where Ursula had been eating earlier, and wouldn't you just know it but no sooner than that kit started eating, Trouble went right back over there to take the spot again - and once again just for long enough to drive the other one away before he, too, left the spot - again.

He was like that the entire evening. He wasn't hungry and just seemed to delight in aggravating the ladies. I began to think that he just wanted their attention and didn't otherwise know how to get it - just like many young human males.

It was interesting to note that when Heidi arrived, she set up a 2 to 3ft area around herself that was off limits to all. Then she sat down to eat peanuts and dog food without any silliness. For the rest of the night, there was Heidi with this wide berth around her, and everyone else scrunched together around the fringes, and there was Trouble stomping around from one to the other antagonizing everyone - except Heidi. The 1st time he set food in her circle, Heidi turned her head toward him and looking just like a miniature grizzly, she let out a coon sized roar that said "get the heck away from me and stay away!" And he did.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Jerry was there. I was fairly sure I recognized her looking at me. I knew that face. I knew that look. She wanted me to give her a treat, but I didn't have anything left - just what was already on the ground. I spoke to her, and sure enough she stood up tall and straight, but, sadly, I had nothing to give her. I was happy and a bit surprised, however, to realize that I had recognized her face.

After Heidi left taking her 3 kits with her, there was very little food left and great contention. I wanted so desperately to go back inside for the eggs, grapes, and more dog food. I hadn't bothered to bring a lot of stuff out with me since for the last few days I had only seen at most 1 raccoon. Now tonight there were 8, and I hadn't brought enough food for 8. But I knew if I stood up to go for more food they would all scatter and would likely not return when I got back.

I let them rummage about for a while and then as I watched poor Ursula sniffing here and there and finding not one morsel, I could stand it no longer. I stood up as slowly and calmly as I could and turned to go back to the house. The sounds behind me belied the frenzy with which they fled in my wake.

I returned to find many of them up in the Heidi tree, all on different branches high up in the tree like an odd set of Christmas ornaments. Somewhere in the darkness, Ursula was still squeaking and squeeling at Trouble. Up in the tree overhead I could see raccoons adorning branches, some walking, some lying down, one hanging upside down like a monkey.

I tossed dog food and grapes about along with an egg as I called to them. Only the one kit came back to eat while I was there, one of the ones that had been coming out alone around me a good bit lately. As soon as she saw the grapes, she marched right down the fence to join me, but the others did not return.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Here is a pic to show how big Mr Trouble is now.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Well, Folks, it was Trouble's night. Early on when I started taking pics he was the only one close enough and/or looking up at me. Later when the battery died Everybody wanted to be a clown, but it was too late.

Here is a pic showing the scar left on his neck from the wound last year. This has healed completely, but he still has a hairless spot.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Trouble looking goofy. The flash will do that to you sometimes.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Here is Trouble with a kit behind him and a section of pool to one side for size reference.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

A few more of Trouble. This was earlier in the night while he was still trying to eat, before the ladies arrived and he started acting 'a fool'.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Another

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

One of the 2 kits who will come out alone with me. Here he was farther back behind Trouble so I couldn't get a good pic.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Trouble again

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Here is Trouble in the bucket eating. I posted this to show the 'cut' and muscle definition, something I don't see on the ladies, not to mention the size. That is a fairly large, wide mouthed bucket. I think it is 3 gallons or so.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Here is rolly polly Heidi. This was taken when she 1st arrived and before she moved to her spot in the center of the area and established her area.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

As they say in the cartoons, "That's all, Folks". After that the battery died.

The ladies did not seem to like Trouble very much. In fact, he was about as popular as Ursula except that he was too big and for them to chase him away, but no one wanted anything to do with him. I sure hope come spring the ladies all remind him of his bad behavior so he can work on improving himself.

Calvert City, KY(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Cheryl, I always like to end my day with you and the gang. Eight of them! How lucky you (and they) are. Have a great tomorrow...

Hendersonville, NC(Zone 7a)

Love the "goofy" shot of Trouble, and he has turned out to be a big handsome boy; but wow, does he have a lot to learn! You're right, his behavior does sound just like that of a human adolescent male; but the ladies have long memories, and he will not win fair maidens with that nonsense. I so wish you'd catch a definite glimpse of HRH; I'm sure the ladies miss him as much as we all do (or they certainly will in spring!).

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Geez!!!!!!! trouble does look liek a minature bear. he may have been troubel for the ladies and Ursula, but ti sure was fun to see all the photos of him and here about his teenage clumsies.

trouble kniws better than to mess with heidi and her kits, but Ursula kinda the outcast on the fringes of th egroup, wonder if he was trying to show his I'm a big boy now, king of the hill type manouvers. if he keeps up he gonan be dancing under the moonlight opne spring night by himself. There always gott abe a clown somewhere in the family and guess he yours. LOL

In a way good he still somewhat immature and fun loving, even though it drives everybody bananas, cuz with him being so huge, think I would be intimidated with his size.

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

err...guess that is why his name is Trouble!! lol

Very cute tho. :)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Cheryl... didnt notice the topic line til i saw it in my thread watcher.... great title.
.... and Yes, there will always be Trouble.

hopefully he will learn how to woooo the ladies. Maybe that just comes with age/maturity.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Marylyn,

Almost forgot. The disk came yesterday. I was out with friends and didn't get the mail until tonight. Had to hurry to get out there and feed the raccoons [at the appointed time], so I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Thank you very, very much!

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Tonight I got out there at 9:45PM, and Heidi was already out there scrounging around for food and waiting for me. As I stepped out and closed the door, I heard the familiar sound of claws on the fence, so I knew there was a raccoon out there. Immediately, I called Heidi's name just in case.

As I rounded the corner, I saw Heidi waiting for me at the bottom of the fence. I guess she heard me call her name and stopped to wait there near the fence just in case. Then, on the way across the yard I stumbled over something and made a bunch of noise sending her scurrying up the fence post. Again I called out to her, and again she stopped, this time part way up the fence. I spoke to her again, and she backed down the fence.

By the time I reached the feeding area, Heidi was walking over to me like old times. When I reached down for a bowl and stepped towards her to fill it - like I used to be able to do, she again ran back to the fence. I put the food down, and called to her as I backed away toward my bench. She hesitated for a moment and then returned to her dish to eat. Apparently, the dish was just a little too close to me because she picked it up, one paw on either side of the 10" plastic bowl, and carried it about a foot before deciding that would be a good place to eat. Then she put the bowl down, sat in front of it facing me, and started eating.

I tossed her a bunch of grapes still on the stem and a doughnut. (I had picked up a box for them on the way home.) She didn't care for the doughnut but quickly picked the stem of grapes clean. I split the rest of the 1/2 bag of grapes I had with me between Heidi and the kit who came down shortly after her. After days of showing no interest in grapes what so ever, tonight Heidi ate every grape she could find on 'her side' of the feeding area and then went over to scout for more in the kit's area. Finally, when she could find no more grapes anywhere, she came over to stand in front of me about a foot from my legs where she stood there staring up at me as though I should know what she wanted - and, truth be told, I did. Unfortunately, as I told her, I just didn't have anymore grapes.

Heidi left and one kit left with her but others came. Soon there were 4 kits in the area eating. Thankfully, the disruptive Trouble did not make an appearance tonight.

When Blondie arrived with one of her kits, she came straight towards me walking up to the pool, staring over at me, then walking around it still coming towards me. Blondie has never been all that friendly with me, but she always had quite the sweet tooth, so as she stood in front of me, I tossed her a doughnut. She grabbed it and ran over to one side to eat it. That must have been what she was looking for. I guess she could smell the sugar and knew I had something yummy. After she finished that one, she found the one Heidi had left behind and ate it. All tolled, she ate 4 doughnuts before leaving. I guess they are a bit fattening, but I figure these ladies will be getting pregnant again soon, so a little extra fat isn't likely to hurt them to much.

Several of the kits came up close to me tonight, right up to my feet. Only for a few minutes to look around. I stayed very still and let them look around. I figure I'm making good progress with them now, although it is 2 steps forward and 1 back.

That's about it. Nothing special, just the usual.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Recently, I read, much to my surprise, that raccoon population densities are consistently higher, several orders higher in fact, in urban areas vs rural areas. As a result, biologists have concluded that raccoons are one of the few wild animals that seem to benefit from human activities.

Apparently, in addition to garbage cans and dumpsters the plethera of koi ponds and other water features along with bird feeders, outdoor pet food, vegetable gardens, fruit and nut trees, and the like have turned our homes, suburbs, and cities into a veritable raccoon smorgasboard, and that's not to mention the people like [many of] you and me who readily hand over our leftovers and maybe even pick them up a bag of food now and again.

How about that? Seems like maybe we don't have to feel so bad about building our homes in their habitat after all. Looks like we are managing to coexist nicely. Well, ok, not all humans may agree with that statement, but according to the numbers, it looks like the raccoons are doing ok in urban areas.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Ruth,

I haven't seen that cougar-like raccoon again - so far, at least. If I am ever able to either get a photo or even get close enough to get a positive ID that says HRH, I will be broadcasting that from the rooftop! I may even take out a DG add.

Hoping to see the big guy again in spring.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

starlight,

I do find his size a bit intimidating, but so far at least he has always been the perfect gentleman around me - although not around the raccoon ladies as you can see - so I'm starting to get more comfortable with him.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

nanny,

I don't know whether I named him right or he has worked hard to live up to his name or both.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Thanks, Terese,

I was wondering if anyone noticed my play on words. Every now and then as with the 'Then End' thread and the pic of Dennis' backside going over the pool wall, sometimes the photo and title just fall into place that way, and I just can't resist.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Yayy! I'm glad the disk got there. :-) I hope it turns out to be helpful - if only to free you from Windows while you're waiting for your new laptop to arrive.

I'll be watching the Classified Ads for new of HRH. LOL

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Thanks Sharran,

I am lucky I guess as not everyone gets to commune with the critters this way. Tonight there were 6 max at one time, BTW.

The other night you asked about the highest number so far. Here is a list (and resultant count) of the raccoons that were here in summer. Hopefully, I won't leave anyone out.

Heidi and 4 kits
Blondie and 2 kits
Cissy and 1 kit
Dennis and 2 kits
Reba and 3 kits
Ursula and 4 (i think) kits
Cruella and kits (don't know how many she had)
HRH
Trouble
Fraidy and 1 kit
Bast (possibly kits as she was nursing)
Rupert and kits (don't know how many)
several other adults from Cruella and Ursula's gang

I have a rough count of 29 from the above list (without counting any of the 'unknowns'), and I have undoubtedly left someone out (plus the extra kits in the unknow qty column and 2 or 3 extra adults in the Cruella gang, that's well into the 30's)

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

ROTF, Marylyn!

If the big pooh bear returns, I will be so happy, I'll be tempted to ask if we can add it to the banner! LOL

Thanks again for the disk. Right now I'm working on getting all of my data and photos backed up to a usb drive, so I can address the issues on this computer w/o fear of loosing anything. Once the data is backed up, I may just scrap everything and start over with Linux.

They seem to have their own little hierarchy going. Maybe Heidi is the top dog...OOPS, raccoon.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Sharran,

Oh, yes, w/o a doubt we have determined that my yard is part of Heidi's territory, and she is the Queen here. Until HRH's recent disappearance Heidi was Queen and he was King - hopefully, that is still true, but we haven't seen him for a while. Together the two of them reminded me of an old, married couple the way they would interact. It was cute to watch them.

HRH mostly kept out of the way. He didn't act anything like Trouble. Every now and then, though, HRH would get a little too close to Heidi and her kits, perhaps while chasing after some treat. Heidi would scold him, and HRH would sit down with his back to her and his chin up in the air. It was so adorable to watch. You didn't need to understand their language to enjoy that show.

But, yes, Heidi is the dominant female in the territory that includes my yard. Most of the others are Heidi's descendants, although a few seem to wander in from outside now and again, sometimes following HRH. Cruella and Ursula came from elsewhere (I think). I don't believe this is actually their territory. I think their territory is somewhere close by and they are like party crashers. Cruella appears to be the dominant female in her group which includes (or included) Ursula and a couple of others who came here with them in summer 08. I believe that is why the kits, most of whom are either Heidi's kids or her grand kids tend to chase Ursula away. She is not part of their group, and they know that.

You know, I'm beginning to think that you may have missed more of the early threads than you realize. Is it possible that, after reading the Mr T threads, you started with which ever Heidi thread was current at that time rather than starting from the beginning? I mean perhaps what you thought was the beginning wasn't. The very 1st thread is titled "Raccoons Getting A Little Too Friendly For Comfort" and starts off with me asking for help trying to get rid of the raccoon that is coming into my yard. (The link is on the 1st post of most threads, definitely on this one). It just seems like you might have missed some of the best parts. Of course, the other possiblity is that you may have missed some things while trying to skip over some of my OT stuff. I really must try harder to stop that. : )

Anyhow, Heidi doesn't like to fight when she has small kits. She is extremely protective of her kits. Compared to the other moms, she runs a very tight ship. The image someone came up with years ago of her kits walking in a line holding hands is spot on. When the kits are young/small, she won't take any chances around them. She will pack them up and take them home at the 1st sign of trouble, the 1st time a dog barks down the street somewhere or the minute 2 of the other raccoons get in an argument that doesn't even have anything to do with her. She just doesn't take risks where her babies are concerned. Consequently, when her kits are small, she will tolerate things from the others, like Cruella and that gang coming into her territory that she wouldn't otherwise allow. Once Heidi's kits got up a bit in size so that she could safely leave them to go 'take care of business', Cruella and her gang disappeared.

Thinking back, it has been so incredible to watch and observe their interactions.

Hendersonville, NC(Zone 7a)

Cheryl, it's absolutely true that raccoon population density is greater in areas highly populated with humans than in rural areas. This is also true of squirrels, and of course mice and rats. As a result, in raccoons, the size of their territory is greatly reduced from that in rural areas, and inevitably overlaps with the territory of other raccoons; hence the complex social rituals you see to prevent/resolve most conflict without fighting. The results of this greater population density are a mixed blessing at best. The incidence of rabies is usually higher also in urban/suburban areas; when territories overlap, a rabid/aggressive raccoon will encounter a lot more raccoons and infect more than would happen with a more sparse population. And, as we've mentioned in the past, raccoons also are vulvernable to several diseases of domestic animals, and they're more likely to encounter these and become infected in the cities/suburbs. It's fascinating to study the effects of human population on wildlife and vice versa; as you said, it's not a clearly black & white issue, at least for raccoons and the small rodents.

With most other species, of course, increased human population density puts the wildlife at great risk since few are able to adapt as well to living around us. For so many species, increased human population has quite simply and inevitably led to extinction as their unique and specialized habitats disappear altogether.

I think you are right Cheryl, and I have missed some threads. I need to start catching up. Sorry that I asked things that were already answered in the past. I was very involved in reading Mr. T, and don't think I read anything else you had written at the time.

I'll back up and start over. Sometimes I get so involved in my own writing I don't know my name by the time the day is over. I'll catch up, though, and you'll know when I do.
Thanks.

Good observation, Spartacusaby.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Sharran,

Please always feel free to ask any questions. I truly didn't mean to discourage questions. I don't mind answering questions that have been answered before. In fact, these past few days, especially with things being so slow at the buffet, I really have enjoyed thinking back over some of the more enjoyable parts of the past. You questions and my attempts at answering them helped me to recall and relive some great times that I had temporarily forgotten. So, please, please don't hesitate to make comments and ask questions about whatever.

I only mentioned that I thought you might have missed some things and/or may not have started from the beginning because you do seem truly interested in the story, and it seems like you may have missed some of the very best parts. For that reason, I just thought you might want to know so that you could decide whether to go back and read them some time.

The gang at the buffet seems to be in a constant state of growth and change. Many of the things that have gone before will probably never be repeated. The process by which I was changed from someone who was terrified of raccoons and of rabbies and who just wanted them to stop eating my bird seed to someone who now enjoys their company, recognizes them as the gentle souls they are, and pines for them when they are gone for a day or two will surely never be repeated. There will probably never be another Fraidy or baby Rupert or Diva on marshmallows or Dennis.

Some of the things that happened before may well be repeated, but I will likely overlook them now as common place, having seen them and written about them before, and even if I do happen to mention them in passing will likely never write about them with the same passion and zeal as that 1st time.

Having said all of this, I want to clarify that all are welcome in Heidi Land, all people, all comments, all points of view, and all questions. No one is required to start reading the threads from the beginning in order to participate. That would be quite a hefty reading assignment now, I think. Everyone is welcome to join at any time and whereever they are in the process, and always, always all questions are welcome.

So, Sharran, I am very happy to have you with us here in the Heidi threads now, and whether you choose to go back and read the earlier threads is completely up to you - and please don't hesitate to make comments and/or ask questions regarless. (As the sun is now streaming over the top of the blinds and making it impossible to view my screen, I am not going to proof this post. Please try to read around typos and such as I cannot even see the periods at the ends of sentences now, and as I recall from times past when I used this office, it will be some time before the sun moves to a different location and I can see the screen again.)

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

I can see 1/3 of the screen now. Just wanted to add something which is very, very important and which I may not say often enough.

Each and every one of you is a vital part of The Heidi threads for without your participation there would never have been a Heidi threads to begin with nor would it have continued this long. As alluded to previously I didn't start out to write the Heidi threads. I started that very 1st thread (as was also the case with Mr T, BTW) to ask for help in solving what I believed at the time to be a problem, that of getting the raccoon to leave my property preferrably without harm to either of us.

It was through the participation and encouragement of those who were present at that time (and I recognize that many of you were here then) that what began as a question bloomed into an observational journal and my account of the experience. Likewise, it has been due in large part to the participation of all of you that the story has continued this long.

Understand then that you, each and every one of you, are as vital to the story as am I - and, of course, the raccoons, the true stars of our story. The story could no more live without readers than it could without a writer. You are not passive listeners but active and much needed participants for my observations would ring hollow were they to fall on death ears. For the duration of the story we, you and I, are intertwined in this undertaking. Your comments and participation let me know that you are there and that the story still entertains you and matters to you and that you still care about the day to day goings on in the lives of the backyard raccoon gang. As such they help to fuel my continued enthusiasm for writing the story. For that I am and will always be greatful.

Thank you. : )

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Cheryl ..... enjoying your time off? Sure hope you get a few of your many projects taken care of ... and enjoying every minute of it all.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Hi Terese,

Yes, I am absolutely savoring every golden minute even the ones I spend taking an afternoon nap or doing nothing at all. Ahhhh.

Just last night I was thinking about taking some time this week to visit some of the local farmers markets and places that in my haste I don't often get to go. There will never be enough time to get everything done, but having several weeks back to back has allowed me to relax enough to start thinking about those things I didn't seem to have time for before.

The only reason I am at the computer right now - aside from the fact that I usually like to check DG some time each morning - is that I am STILL working on that annoying stack of paperwork for my new job. You would surely have to see it to believe it. In the age of computers and all other manner of elex gadgets with instant information transfer it is amazing how many times I have scribbled out the same information over and over and over on different pieces of paper as part of this [to me silly] employment ritual.

As my job is by its very nature somewhat transient and more like that of consultant than employee, I end up filling out all of this stuff every few years. You would think I could just store it in some elex form and zap it over to the next employer every few years, but, no, everybody has their own proprietary forms that must be filled out many with the same information over and over. And then there is all of the legaleze in between. Ick. Don't get me started on that.

Thankfully, I am now almost through with the bare minimum of paperwork they said I positively had to finish 2 weeks ago. : )
As soon as I finish this last document, setup my new printer, make copies of everything, store the documents in soft and hard copy, and take the originals to my new employer, I am going to put the rest of this mountain of paper on the back burner as I think it can wait until after I start my job.

I have too much fun stuff to do to be filling out my name, address, phone number, blah, blah, blah, over and over. (Aren't you glad you asked this question? ROTF)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

I could just tell by your posts in this new thread... that you are actually enjoying your time... it's not that other posts [over the years] have seen 'rushed' ... just something... like a vibe thru your posts... that you are much more relaxed and enjoying your time.

well -- i actually have to run some errands before the next wave of snow hits. [we got about a foot in the one over the weekend] Uggggg, isn't Spring supposed to be right around the corner??? I can not wait!!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Speakign of marshmellows. Won't be that logn before all them peeps wil be back outon the market. Those of us who can need to try and geta stock piel of them for Cheryl.

Then we will see the feeding frenzy start again. LOL They do love their peeps. Hehehehehhehe

What day do ya gotta the start the new job again? Yep ya realy should just go out and take in the sites. Breath in some culture whileya got a chance before ya back to the brain strain end again.

Lyndonville, NY

At some point, with all these sweets and "peeps" we are going to need to find a dentist for the raccoon family! LOL And a possible treadmill from the size of a few of them.

I can't believe how much Trouble has "filled out". Looks like we have the potbelly bear fan club going. LOL

Debbie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.