Do your worms have names?

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

Mine do. Their name is Willie. That is Willie1, Wllie2, Willie3, and so on.

So of course the next queation is-how do you know who you are talking, and do they come when called?:>)

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

Of course they know their names. Even if Willie3 is Willie8 next time. I'm still working on them coming wen called, although they do know how to wiggle on command. And they know how to dive under on command - lights on.

Collierville, TN(Zone 7b)

I think worms are almost as smart as honeybees. Honeybees are a little better in math, but its a close call.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

You're right about the honeybees & the math. But my Willies can beat any of them in a spelling Bee.

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Ours are named Wiggle, Squiggle, Loop di Loop, Wormi, Worminator, WhirlyWorm, Helen & Reddi. They take turns wearing their name tags on the surface and hide them when I did around and find a worm party.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

Don't you hate it when they party like that & leave all the clean up for you? And you're not even invited.

Mine seem to be very shy-all I get to see is their tails as they duck out of sight!

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh, I'm invited to the worm party........I'm the caterer!

gardenza, do your worms at least wiggle their tails at you? (mooned by a worm?)

Yuh know, I'm not sure if I've been worm mooned or not!

Spring Hill, FL

You guys are just tooooooo funny! I cant wait till I get my worms and can start naming them... lets see hmmm,,, Silly Willy, Willy Billy, Willy Nilly, I can see this is going to be so much fun

:>P

Bingham Lake, MN

Ha HA ya I named them Teddy, Cool huh Teddy Worm . Oh they all come when called, never a late one for dinner.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.