Logee's Catalog

New Boston, NH

Perhaps their is hope with the weather and economy etc.I had decided that with the present economy perhaps this year I would curtail my excessive plant spending.Ten minutes looking thru Logee's catalog and I spent 100.00 .We only go this way once I heard .

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Hey - some one has to keep this economy going. Thank you for your patriotic act of spending! LOL

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I got a bunch of houseplants in the fall. Including the Meyer lemon I've been wanting for a loooong time. I have a beautiful sunroom with a Southern exposure. Doesn't that just yell citrus at you? It's put on quite a bit of new growth already.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

would love a sun room & the meyer lemon

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

ditto what Allisom said! lol

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I have been trying to not go to Logee's website. ^_^

They carry blue Thunbergia grandiflora (think Black-Eyed Susan Vine, only sky blue).

I had one years ago that petered out, over time, and want another. And you know what happens when you look at the catalogue ..... try and order only one plant!! NOT!

http://www.logees.com/prodinfo.asp?number=R1583-4

This message was edited Jan 11, 2009 8:15 AM

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thats beautiful Willie! I can see why you want it!!

Good grief the first one I would buy is in a 2.5" pot and $24.95. My wallet wont accept that.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

wow... that is expensive

never ordered from here.. but it's cheaper

http://www.accentsforhomeandgarden.com/catalog_i8176566.html?catId=293245

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I have looked at that site before, Allison, but never ordered from them. Might be worth the try for a couple of items and see what comes from it!! Thanks for that linked reminder!

I am (and, really, always have been) watching every penny.

Logee's has always been pricey over the years, I think .... and their plants @ 2.5" are T-I-N-Y, Tiny! But, I really like the selection and their quality was always good. I haven't ordered from Logee's in probably 15 years.

Not that I mind, in fact, I prefer them small to watch them grow.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Logee's is very $$. I plan to get a Meyer lemon. My key lime just bloomed. Not as fragrant as I had hoped. I pollinated it with a brush since it's inside.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yep, not too hard to spend $100 there.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

You may want to check Zone 9 Tropicals for the items you want. They are cheaper, the plants are bigger, and the customer service is great. The 1 gallon items I ordered where about 3 feet tall! Even the 1 quarts were well established plants.

http://www.zone9tropicals.com/index.php

Alfred Station, NY(Zone 5b)

I got two Meyer Lemons from Logee's in December. I didn't think they were that expensive, and they arrived in good shape, and are growing.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thanks Danita.

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

I got the catologue this week end and was drooling, think though that they sell rather small plants and will pass, although I am tempted to order! Specially those Clivias and the passion vines. The clivias they are askng $39 and they will not bloom for at least 2 years, hello???? Something is wrong here! Well maybe I will order the pasion vines, lol, I LOVE THEM!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I got a gift cert. to Logees for Christmas this year and am hoping to take a field trip to their greenhouse(s) when the winter starts to really get me down. One of my lemon trees took a turn for the worse this winter and I think I'll have to replace it - and get it some new friends!
:)
Deb

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Lucky girl. Bring your camera. We all need friends, even plants. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Repeat as often as needed. Have a good time.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.