Alohahoyas Baby

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hi all,long time no see!
Been real busy around the house,taking care of things,you know honey do list,plus taking care of Patti.Cleaning the house,cooking,and trying to plant 1000 palm seeds,and keep up the greenhouses and everything that involves.
Anyway up in the attic of the greenhouse here's one of Carols babies smiling back down at me!
Thanks Carol,for putting a smile in my heart!!!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow, she's as pretty as her Momma! Of course will put a smile on your face!

Hello Tropicman!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Aloha Don! Nice to see you posting again ! Pretty baby!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Hi there Don! Don't work so hard that you forget to enjoy things. Good to see you - Happy New Year!

Yokwe,
Shari

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Alex,your right about that!!!

Hi Jen!,How's things going in the Hawaiian Islands!!!

Hi Shari,,How you doing?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Hi Don!! It looks great and nice seeing you back here again!!

Keaau, HI

Now how do all these folks on the Mainland have Carol's plants, and I don't have any yet!?!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

I don't know, Dave, but I wanna do something about it, come spring!

Keaau, HI

Hey, don't let me say anything about Carol! She is always generous with her gardens. And she is very sweet! Going to see Carol is always a good day!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Dave, I agree, she's one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met! I'm just saying that come spring (now it's too cold here), I'll hunt Carol for some plants (in the Marketplace).

hmmm, this forum has many sweet ladies and gents! It's my greatest form of relaxation, to be here.
:o)

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Your all alright,Carol is the sweetest Angel of them all,she spreads her love of plants with everyone around the world!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

And the greatest gift she gives is her warm hospitality. Seeing her place in person was/is a treat I will always treasure! Her cyber hugs are nice, but the real thing can't be beat!

Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Oh, goodness... (blush blush blush)...I am overwhelmed! Thank you bowing low (- or is it a curtsi?) and blowing kisses... Plants/flowers are but mine to share...they belong to everyone and I feel lucky when I can pass it/them along. If I had my way, I would just mail plants off to everyone...and not charge for postage. Unfortunately..such is not possible!!! To share a plant is to share love.

The big problem is that Dave has everything!!! What can you give a guy who has everhting????

Aloha nui loa... Don...so glad they are bringing smiles!!!!

Keaau, HI

Thanks Carol, I've got more plants than I can care for right now. Hate to get more plants till I can be responsible for all the stuff sitting around here that needs to go in the ground.

Carol must have the most famous (and beautiful) private garden in Hawai'i!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I know when I say thank you,from the bottom of my heart !
I'm saying it for everyone at Daves!
And may all the gods smile down on you for ever!
Don

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

....have to share this with Bob... Thanks, Dave!!!

BTW - Dave and I are going to get into some trouble together...pollinating and cross pollinating some pretty exotic vines!!!!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

I want to know the result of the work of such fine bees!

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

We will post it...should be a kick!!!

(Mary) Poway, CA(Zone 10a)

Good luck with your bee's work. That's the best kind of trouble you can get in.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

This sounds exciting! Be sure to keep us all posted!

Yokwe,
Shari

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Good luck with your "bee-ing"! Can't wait to see the beautiful results!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.