New Company Listed

Milford, DE

For all those Japanese Maple Fans out there, there is a new company up and running. You all know him. David Meyer. Davidsans Japanese Maples.

Take a look at his web site. Very informative.

Good luck David.

Dave

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7063/

http://www.davidsansjapanesemaples.com/

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks for the link Dave - your are correct about it being informative.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks Dave. I had a very good time looking at it. Did you notice that 'Davidsan' has a new cultivar named for him? The site is sure informative. It will be a great resource for people.

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

I love that site!
I already contacted Dave about a tree I am looking for.
Thank you

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I have it bookmarked I just got 2 trees and know nothing about them so I need lots of help
Gloria

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

You've come to the right place Gloria! Welcome to the world of Japanese Maples.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you I'm so excited and soo nervous at the same time I'v read a lot but I'm still not real sure what to do
where the graft is on Fireglow (it looks like the graft to me ) where should that be when I plant it ? and I have Ever red it looks like its going to tip over all the branches are trying to pull to one side
I don't even know how big they will get
can you tell I just jumped into this blind ???
Gloria

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

The important thing about where to plant a JM is to plant it at the same soil line that the tree was formerly planted at. If the Everred is pliable you might be able to stake it to have it look more balanced if that's what you want. Do you have them potted or are they in the ground already?

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thanks doss there potted right now I put them out side in the day and bring them in at night we are going to get 5-6 inches of snow Sunday night how do I stake them to pull the branches to bend to the side there on they look like they have there arms over there head on one side dose that make sence to you ??
Gloria

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Do you have a photo of the tree?

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

not yet I'll get one in the am it takes about 17 min. to load it looks like some one with with there one arm down and the other straight up in the air ;0)
Gloria

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

When you do that why don't you start a new thread with the photo. It will get better attention then.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

recieved my first and not my last order from Davidsans - GREAT trees!!

from left to right berrima bridge, abigail rose, acontifolium, red dragon and villa taranto

packaging was very good and the trees arrived in great shape - did not even lose one leaf!

Thumbnail by wha
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Those are great trees. They are so big and healthy. Go Davidsan! :-)

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

Beautiful trees! They are so full.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.