Have: Orange Honeysuckle and Nootka Rose

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Also still have a pile of Nootka Rose (Rosa nutkana) seeds looking for homes (the honeysuckles are all gone) if anyone's looking for some woodland species roses.

Rosa nutkana:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/81621/

~Amanda

This message was edited Jan 7, 2009 12:32 PM

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Amanda, Do I have anything left you would like to try I love honeysuckle and I am wooded.Ive never grown the other but would love to try. I have more unlisted herbs also don't forget.
Robin

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Amanda, Do I have anything left you would like to try I love honeysuckle and I am wooded.Ive never grown the other but would love to try. I have more unlisted herbs also don't forget.
Robin
I think the Honey suckle I have now it white maybe yellow would look nice together.

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello Robin,

Most certainly - I would love to try some seeds for Anemone cylindrica if you still have some available. This honeysuckle species naturally lives in wooded areas so does beautifully in that setting and hummingbirds here are obsessed with them.

~Amanda

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I do have more will send along.
Sorry for the double post. Distracted with seeds most likely !! They are piling up around milk jugs all I can beg , borrow or steal and I still cant resist.
Robin

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

That'll be perfect, thank you! And gee, I can't imagine being distracted by seeds ;) They're certainly irresistible. I'll get Lonicera ciliosa packed up and heading your way.

Thanks,
Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.