Have: Older Vegetable Seeds for Postage

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

I have several older (2005-2007) seed packs that I'm not going to be growing. Depending on the type of veggie and the age of the seeds some will have nearly full viability while others will have dramatically reduced viability but they're up for the taking if anyone wants to play with them.

Cantaloupe:
'Hearts of Gold' (OP) - 2005 Burpee seeds. Unopened packet. I've moved away from growing the standard, large cantaloupe but it's a great variety for someone who is looking for that.

Carrot:
'Big Top' (hybrid) - 2005 Burpee seeds. Unopened packet. May or may not have much viability left in them. I'd still try growing them out myself if I had any interest in the variety.

Cucumber:
'Straight Eight' (OP) - 2005 Burpee seeds. Mostly full packet. Have newer seeds for this one too.

Kale:
'Winterbor Hybrid' - 2006 Territorial Seed Company. Partial packet.

The carrots should be fine in a standard envelope. The rest would need bubble envelopes. Just send me a D-mail if interested.

~Amanda

This message was edited Jan 5, 2009 7:19 PM

This message was edited Jan 6, 2009 3:04 PM

Cleveland Heights, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey Amanda, You can drop those Armenian Cukes in my envy!

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Hey Toni,

Fantastic! I already sent your trade out, but I'd be more than happy to send these your way as well. Thanks for giving them a home!

~Amanda

Cleveland Heights, OH(Zone 5b)

Thanks a million! Your's will go out tomorrow!

Parkersburg, WV

I would take some of the pepper seeds off your hands if not already spoken for:

'Cayenne', 'Hungarian Wax', 'Serrano', 'Habenaro', 'Hot Chili', 'Long Red Cayenne', 'Large Cherry', 'Hungarian Wax', 'Anaheim Chili' and 'Jalapeno M' can send an SASE if you would like.

Thanks Tim

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I'd love those cantaloupe seeds. I'll send you and envelope in the next few days. I'm laid up sick right now. Thanks a million.

I would love the squash and tomatoes! Can you dmail your address? TIA.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I just looked through my seeds and found some muskmelons I got from you in a trade so I won't need these. But thankyou so much for your generous offer. Now someone else can benefit from these. Happy gardening!

Langley, WA(Zone 8b)

Wonderful, Tim, the pepper seeds are all yours. I’m sure they’ll make an abundance of zesty peppers.

Georgiadawgmom, that’ll be perfect as well. I was hoping someone would want to grow those last few tomatoes and it’s a wonderful OP summer squash variety.

I’ll D-Mail you both the address to send the postage to.

And CajuninKy, thanks so much for checking on the muskmelons.

~Amanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.