Play Area Fencing

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but figured it was worth a try. My 2 year old got a swing set for Christmas. We have two dogs and an adventurous DS. I would like ideas on a fencing that I can put around the swingset that would keep the dogs out of his area and him in. My thoughts are that it would be nice to be able to work in the yard and him be outside and reasonably safe. I'm not going to leave him alone, but if he is in his area, I can work in the yard and not have to watch every move he is making. I do need it to have a gate or some means of making it accessible for cutting the grass and being able to chase down DS when it is time to come in.

Also, I would prefer to not have to concrete the posts in since this will only be used for 2 or 3 years and then he will be old enough to be out without so much supervision.

Oh yeah, and reasonably priced, if possible. Looks are not as important, of course, the better looking it is, the better, but can't have everything.

I know, I am asking a lot, but hopefully some one has been in a similar situation.

Thanks.

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!