Good movies coming out now.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

With the academy awards coming up there are some excellent movies being released now. I want to see all of them, but even professional movie reviewers admit they can't get to all of them. But last night I went to see one of them. It was called Doubt with Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman. It is about a tough old nun who suspects the priest in the parish where she runs the school of being a homosexual pedophile. Only she can't prove it. She sets out to get him out of his job. It is a great movie and I would love to hear what other people thought of it. I saw it last night. Although it was very heavy, I thought it was quite good. Wonder what the rest of you thought?

I would also like to hear what some of you think of some of the other movies that will no doubt be up for Academy Awards like Wall-E and Slumdog Millionaire -- which I haven't seen yet.

This thread has 122 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!